Overcosted, sandbagged, or just plain bad fw runes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mw24, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

not just overcosted, deploying many of these losses games single handedly. the cost of many of these champs destroys the theme they belong to.

2. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Yeah... Just over costed...?

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

way overcosted.

4. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

This is all opinionated Mw24... That's what you have to realize; at any give point in this game that exact same argument can be applied almost time-lessly . Cause that's the nature of the beast. The scale of changes made in the revamp was insanity; and of course this ****ed everything up from what we had perceived as meta. No faction is being singled out; things just get better as things slip below the average perceived meta curve (POWER Firking CREEP) That's where they make changes to adjust things to scale with others (Are you starting to see how easily it is to get behind when so many things are changin?) AND AGAIN TO RE-ITTERATE... We can't just wave a Firking magic wand and make EVERYTHING BETTER - Regardless of your feelings you need to over-come this hurdle.) This happens regardless of the frequency of changes; things will always shift based on X being Better than Y and Z being worse than Y but better than X. Balance is on a cause and effect basis.

We need more HOW YOU CAN FIX THIS.. Rather than FIX THIS PROBLEM NOW!

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

All the Creeps you listed are totally viable. Putrid is a damn solid 2x.

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

......... I hope you mean worms.

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I meant Creeps. Bloodworm is mediocre.

Tweek516, potatonuts and Karmavore like this.
  8. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Creepers are easily my favorite theme in the game ironically.

9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

They are hella fun to play -- you used em much?

10. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Mw24 is just another zealot for FW
    I mean even i play liches and want them to be good but i'm noy the one made a whole thread ranting about how bad it is
    #getalifemw24

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

a lot of these are used but are weak as hell compared to what almost every other faction uses in competitive matches. People still want to play fw so of course they play whatever is available even though many of the options are bad.

a lot of those witches either cost too much nora or just don't do enough by themselves, hoarfrost cost too much nora, corruptor could use more damage and 6 speed, death harvester doesn't do enough for how much he cost in my opinion, tomb raider is bad because of mercenary draining nora while he is alive, zombie behemoth is just a mediocre rune, I don't see what lost queens role is, and I would have to take another look at gravewatcher to see what I think of it but I don't see anyone using it and ive never thought of using it either.

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I play every faction, I have a life, I play liches better than you, and liches suck really really bad.

I am playing skeletons now, fw is boned anyway, pun intended. rip fw.

13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

14. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

AND...... the real MW24 show's his true nature. :rolleyes:GGWP.
    /thread.

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

kf players don't understand the struggle.

16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

fw is so far behind most other factions, none of this even matters. This would be cool to consider if fw was close to being as strong as the more powerful factions but it is not.

Try playing an fw theme that isn't zombie or ethereal spam stealth cheese in top 50 and you will see how badly fw needs attention. I don't think many of you play fw or the different factions much in the top 100 and I think this why many of you don't get how much fw is lacking.

17. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

if you haven't done this then why did you even make this thread

18. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Bad target for that claim, I hear DMr plays quite a bit of FW.

EDIT: ninja'd.

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

what fw themes are you playing in top 100 games? I don't want to hear 40 nora champ spam or ghost spam neither. don't even say witches, tiny cant even make witches work, battlemaster with moga? no problem, witches=fail.

20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

im not talking just about him, I am talking to the gd. also if he claims to play fw and doesn't see the issues with the faction then he is blind.

If the devs would do half of what I suggested fw would be 1000 times better. fw has some of the weakest hero in the game yet they cost 10-20 more nora than hero stronger than them and don't even have a faction bonus buffing them. It would be really simple to streamline many fw exo, legend, and hero like yobanchi did with the fw hero in his thread but the devs have done none of this and it makes 0 sense.

Nobody is asking for perfection, just for meaningful changes that would actually help the faction that should have happened a long time ago.

FW has some of the coolest legend and exo in the game and it seems most of them aren't even runnable. It might make sense if they accidently overcosted champs in a faction with a powerful faction bonus like kf but this is fw, the faction with literally the least powerful bonus in the game. fw must have been a major problem in the past or something because it seems like people are doing everything they can to prevent it from being a healthy and competitive faction.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.