Overcosted, sandbagged, or just plain bad fw runes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mw24, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

None of those champs are strong in a mixed fw bg, and most aren't even decent in their own theme. If you are playing in the top 100 against strong bgs it should be obvious so the only logical conclusion I could come up with is that you aren't playing against that, and this is influencing your beliefs on what is strong.

2. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Because dead fairy has 7 speed, initiative, and magical damage.

TeaScholar likes this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

He also isn't sandbagged by peirce shot or elsari coven.

Dead fairy should have fairy flight, same with rascal fairy if he doesn't already.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

yeah cause deep wounds and piercing shot are a terrible combo on a ranged champ right

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

The champ is 0 def 40 hp and 6 speed. it cost too much for how easy it is to kill.

6. themacca

it's a range unit do you want it to be a tank?

7. themacca

lrn2position

8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

no I just want it to be good, lol.( look at dead fairy and fadewhisp for examples of a good ranged fw unit, fadewhisp needs a third upgrade option in its 2nd line though)

High warlock and rip witch both need around 5 nora cost reductions. Witch should lose peirce and ravish should cost like 1 or 2 nora. Ravish is pretty much a worthless ability and I think elsari coven should also cost less nora.

9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

anyone want to help explain what is wrong with the majority of these runes?

10. themacca

The person using them...

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

read my signature.(or my match history)

look at the top 10 on the homepage nublet.

Hmmm, I guess you and spieky are supposed to be the forums trolls or something.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  12. themacca

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

14. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I've got like 50 in a row on my alt, in the same xp range against opponents of your rating. So now I've won this meaningless ''Who has the bigger ****'' argument you have going on will you stop bragging, or do you just argue and brag for the fun of it?

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I bet you do h0spy, I bet you do. That's why your sittin at 1250 right now, cus you winning 50 in a row.

H0spy is mad because bad.

16. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Didnt realise I actively played, but let's put things into perspective for you. I have around a 90% win ratio against you, last time I lost to you was about 3 months ago. You have a 20 win streak but only 2 of those players could even be considered good or above mediocre, the majority are rare/exo leagues. You were at 1100xp the other day, so I would think you of all people would realise xp doesnt reflect skill rating, but if you really wish I will get it up just to prove a point and shut you the Firk up.

Pattn199, claydude5, scrampy and 3 others like this.
  17. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Don't forget he is only winning by abusing one of the most OP champs of all time, anthropomancer.

I'm pretty sure a mentally disabled dog could win 20 in a row with anthropomancer right now.

scrampy and Mausini like this.
  18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Is that why I am the highest ranked fw player?(jesus baby is a robot he doesn't count) Strange seemed like a lot of the players playing were using some type of fw or fw split with anthropomancer.(including h0spy) Wonder why they aren't ranked above me.(just fyi I can get top 10 with any factions meta)

I am the only fw player in the top 10. The only other fw top 10 player is a robot in real life.

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I watched you struggle versus teascholars experimental fw bg yesterday in ranked, keep making up excsuses though. You expect my match history to have 20 devilsrath's? wtf? I am pretty sure my match history has stronger opponents than most others...

I haven't played you a game with a meta bg(if at all) since I have had an actual rune pool which I received about 3months ago. The last time I played you I beat you with kf so idk wtf you are talking about with your made up win% against me.( I think I played you like 4 times lifetime all 3+months ago)

20. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Are you JesusBaby as well?

JellyBerry likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.