Overcosted, sandbagged, or just plain bad fw runes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mw24, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I said highest ranked fw player, jesusbaby is clearly a robot.

2. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

k

JellyBerry likes this.
  3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

''Struggle''. Yeah man, when I had 8 champs deployed and he had 2 by the end of the game, thats classed as a struggle? I also find it funny that last time you played Teascholar you lost to him, but give me Bane Shift for having a ''close match'' with him. Also the last time you played me you beat me with KF? oh good, more lies.
    https://www.poxnora.com/account/matchhistory.do?&i=4389637&fb=&p=1&fb=

Before the past few days you were tolerable. I could tolerate you pm'ing me all the time, or asking for my advice, now you're literally just pathetic. You have this inflated fake ego which makes your already unlikable personality stand out so much more, you criticise anyone who runs a bg that variates from yours calling them ******** or trash, you constantly make up facts and only ever seem to acknowledge the times you win and never the times you lose. Ever since you joined the forums it's only ever been you arguing with people or you getting insulted. I honestly wish ignore would be a acceptable way to stop your nonsense, but unfortunately even when I had you on ignore I would always see half an argument from the oh so many people you seem to be able to piss off in the course of a week. So please just do us all a favour, and just tune the ego down a notch.

However I'm done with arguing with you, there's not enough time in the world required to make you see sense or to stop being a bigger asshat than burn (Which is impressive to accomplish btw). I'll be looking forward to your next batch of threads when Anthropomancer has been nerfed and you're back to running ''Shoebox'' bg and that will be the reason you're so low ranked, not because you're really just a mediocre player crutching on broken runes, because at least when that happens, you won't have this ridiculous ego plastered everywhere across the forums. In the end you will just fade away to nothing over time like Browatchthis, Vinard, mmcnally and other awesome people like them! So hey, enjoy it while it lasts!

Good day to you sir.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    mmcnally, Mausini, Tweek516 and 3 others like this.
  4. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

@Moles What is quoted is specifically the problem that keeps coming up.
    If there was ever a time to ban a user, THIS is the damn time.
    I've had him ignored for THIS ENTIRE YEAR so far and it didn't help.
    All it constitutes is pointlessly flamed threads, and *****-size comparison contests, letting mw24 remain let loose like this

scrampy, claydude5 and JellyBerry like this.
  5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

My bad I forgot about that game. I don't remember a lot of my games if I am not using meta. That should be the only game in months you have against me and also was not a meta vs meta so the result doesn't matter to me.

"you criticise anyone who runs a bg that variates from yours calling them ******** or trash, you constantly make up facts and only ever seem to acknowledge the times you win and never the times you lose."
    this isn't true

"Ever since you joined the forums it's only ever been you arguing with people or you getting insulted."
    I don't care about this. 99% of them aren't impacting my rank and the devs are still fixing the complaints I have on game balance.(haters goin hate)

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I was gonna say other people can be kings of the wastes too but I changed my mind.

You're just a hater, you should probably focus more on practicing fw instead of hating on me because once I pass your skill level with the faction you're not going to catch back up.

7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

This thread has long since devolved into petty bickering. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.