Pain Curse BG Help

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by themacca, Apr 25, 2014.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Okay so this is the basic structure of my deck any one have suggestions of anything it would be very much appreciated

http://www.poxbase.com/#!/deck/cd4cpCoPCwacw4caBCaXCpDc9dCg-cjZs6Zsps12snS72s4fR2ArTr1ae1meqe2J

Basically the idea of this BG is to obviously use pain curse on the magelords to deal global damage on cursed units which will be created by the witches and the dead magic production, while also using a bloodbinder count for stalling lolz, as far as melee champs go the only ones i feel definitely have a place are the inkblights and swordmage besides that im lost for words, but anyone have any ideas or anything let me know and i'll be ever so grateful (please no SP/FW pain spark curse i've done it a long time ago not a fan)

2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

You are far better off making a SP/FW bg if you want to focus on Paincurse. Spark Crone and Voil Stormflyer makes it far easier to set up.

3. themacca

yeah, but i've been there done that, really wouldnt mind making a BG thats legit hard to play and is unique

4. exiledtyrant

exiledtyrant Active Member

Executioner and fallen hero are both cheap and beefy defensively which could go a long way dissuading melee and taking pressure off your deploys with all those high cost witches. They also both have curse.

5. themacca

i actually really like the executioner suggestion tbh, but i had a thought that i should try and run more units with forsaken conduit/exploit to maxamise effectiveness since its quite simple to curse people with this BG (desecrated zone champs just have to walk past) but im not sure where thatleaves me with cost effective champs