paladin bg help plz

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by felipe, Aug 20, 2014.

1. felipe

felipe New Member

2. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

You definitely want Talgar and his Equipment in there. Probably drop the Ironfist Paladin and 1 Holy Blade for those. Paladins sort of rely on the Angels for range as we don't have much other options in that department.

I don't know how good the Brubrakers are post revamp, Id probably drop those and add in another Axeman ( Axe Throw gives you an extra pseudo range champ) and a Dwarf Sergeant. Command Block from the Sarge and Command Dodge from the Paladin commander makes Pallys really tough, and Drive obviously is also awesome.

Lastly id drop the Charger Knight and at least 1 Arch Angel , add in an Ethereal Priestess and a Dwarven King. Haste on the priestess is amazing and she adds further healing options. With a Dwarven King backed up with Haste, Drive and Invigorate it gives you a massive threat range to f*ck people up.

I'd probably drop the Consecration as well for a Righteous Deflection. You already have Euan, Cardinal possibly if you take that option, and Holy Blade as Consecrate sources, you don't need the spell. And I'd also drop Burning Crusade for a Might of Ironfist.

felipe likes this.
  3. felipe

felipe New Member

4. Kraska

Kraska Member

I know this is a couple weeks old but no one responded to you, so I'll give my two cents.

Looks interesting overall, but I'd maybe think of dropping Ironfist Paladin for an Angel of Protection for more range. Also, I've been having some fun with Northern Cross Fanatic - cheap at 64 nora with pounce and cleave. I think she synergizes with the bg with impatient - gaining lots of ap from your other champs attacks. Finally, I always like a Dwarven King in my IS bg's. He's not a Paladin, but he's a noble leader that I'm sure the Paladins respect. :)

Of course, these are just my humble opinions. Watch Axeraiser's Paladin BG in action with DK, Ethereal Priestess, and AoP's and it will be very instructional and fun.

felipe likes this.