patch changes WOW

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Ujelly, May 21, 2015.

1. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

Great patch got me back to playing this great game. Personal favorite change was the fw legs being viable again!!! What do you guys think. Also I have a bunch of shards from buying some megas so if you guys need some legs I can help. Excited to start playing, HOW ABOUT UUUU??? What's your favorite patch change?

2. Goodkeenan

Goodkeenan The King of Potatoes

Mysian Lamia being playable. One of my all time fave runes. Vamps are slightly more viable now with bloodbinder count coming down a bit, elder bloodbinder's still meh but if you're playing for fun FF FW vamps are definitely enjoyable!

Also, defiler knight, snm.

3. Ujelly

You know i wonder since rotting blows got nerfed to 4 turns will they be getting a cost reduction as well? good thing for someone to bring up to the higher ups...

4. Ujelly

Kinda suprised dead fairy kept the fester ability. what do you guys think do you find it useful? seems pretty sandbaggy to me and she already got a nora increase with the expo..... thoughts?

5. Ujelly

also Damn deathknight pushing 99-105 nora depending on choices phew. i think if hes gonna stay high priced he shouldnt have the crazy respawn back away in the corner of the map thing :) I love DK but hes one of those runes that keep getting more and more expensive. But its gotta be hard to find a good price for characters that respawn

6. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Yeah dark night is a sad panda. I'd like to see him get some lovin but for now there are a lot of nice things to test out.