Patch Notes: April 18th, 2022 Discussion.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Etherielin, Apr 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Link to the patch notes: Click me!
    Link to the spreadsheet: Click me!

Feel free to discuss the patch here! What are your thoughts and opinions on it?

2. ShrineMaster

ShrineMaster The King of Potatoes

Who put this Firking clown in command...qay Firk. still mentioning my username at a public post..are you stupid? You bearly know how to play the game

Braxzee likes this.
  3. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

I'm sure constructive criticism such as this really helps the current team to get to the root of the current problems and truly inspires them to continue working to improve the game.

4. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Most people don't like the changes. Tbh I'm not even complaining about nerfs, since I don't even believe fw was nerfed at all (was actually more of a buff). But the changes are so bad, and dom was actually trying to nerf fw was the funniest part.

5. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

im glad some damage types got updated. Beyond that yeesh.
    Jakei Queen should have the 6 -8 range magical and distract. She is a medium counter to teleport and annoying champs that contest nearby fonts. Tundra awakening makes sense. Every faction needs one long range champ 6 -8 at least. She is too fragile for arctic bolt nor does she have enough speed for it.
    If she just had 6-8 range dmg 10 40 hp 6 spd Base Distract, U1 chilled 5, commander spd, magestic 2 U2 Tundra awakening, commander dmg, slow
    Lich King is a 6 -8 range with teleport and oblivion shield.

Can we put ferren focus as the base on all ferren? and change the order and items on ferren focus? Majestic, frozen, slow, sunder

6. ShrineMaster

ShrineMaster The King of Potatoes

The quy makes changes and deosnt even play the game..The game is already dead.No reason to be with a stick in your ass all the time.
    They literally nerfed all the things I was playing...you dont understand that the nerfs are based on ShrineMaster.Firking ridiculous

7. Bushido

I'd say the nerfs were based on dicem0ney and herm as well. Ironically UD gets huge buff next patch FW gets further nerfs.

I don't play anymore, but if there's one thing I understood for over 10 years its that anything x player plays, it will get nerfed, and it matters very little if the rune itself is strong or weak.

8. Bushido

If it's any consolation, you're one of the few good players left, and all of them ive talked to echo the same sentiment that people that don't play the game make the changes, and that the changes by and large are atrocious.

Braxzee likes this.
  9. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Just chiming in here to say I enjoy things that annoy shrinemaster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.