Patch Notes

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by D4rkSteel, Jan 29, 2015.

1. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

Champions
    Stitched Librarian
    • Starting Abilities: Attack: Magical, Stitched, Nora Hex
    Polluted Martyr
    • Starting Abilities: Attack: Disease, Boon of the Undead, Short Lived, Bloodless, Rotting Blows
    Dark Familiar
    • Damage decrease (-1)
    Elsari Dusk
    • AP Cost decrease (-5)
    • Cooldown decrease (-1)
    Utterdark Leviathan
    • Starting Abilities: Attack: Electricity, Boon of the Undead, Soultap Feedback, Soulseeker
    Spells
    Doom
    • Description: Target champion without Short-Lived gains Short-Lived 1. This cannot be Cleansed.
    Relics
    Statue of Xulos
    • Fixed issue where it was not granting the hp stat bonus to Xulos.
    • Fixed issue where if the hp of the relic is increased/healed via abilities or runes like mason's spire it does not effect the stat bonus given.
    • The deck limit for this rune has now been set to 1.
    Discuss.

2. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I like the 77 nora experimental warspirit.

3. Reddust

Reddust The King of Potatoes

i like it too, maybe i'll find a spot for it

4. Sean5056

Sean5056 I need me some PIE!

doom and dark familiar got better... what changed on polluted martyr? I dont like how it doesnt say what it used to be.

5. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

This is nice familiar needed that but what about the scrofula with 39 hp and either defenseless or vulnerability. Right now witches are close to being top tier they just need a few more tweaks.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

You run Scrofula with Lethargic, I think. That ability really doesn't mean much on a 6 range champ.

Familiar did get a buff - time to see if he is playable now.

Martyr got bloodless, if you are wondering. This means no more Repurp. Time to run soulsift, I say.

Biggest change for me is Statue. I had a whole spiel about how the rune has some broken aspects; time to see if those can be pried open to advantage. With nora increments over time in the crapper, Meat needs a slightly different win-con.

7. m007kuzya

m007kuzya Well-Known Member

Sad :(
    But yes, i think this is right nerf, because Mortyr is too good...