patch notes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chris, May 23, 2017.

1. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

k I am done arguing mate, I am already pissed and this will only get worse if I go on.

2. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

/me breaks out the popcorn

Kampel likes this.
  3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Im sorry i showed you facts

4. nepyonisdead

Showed me facts??

- 1st off u call 1 less summon a nerf? mate I know u like FW but either u are trolling me or just trying to piss me off now. With 2 surge units and dark rising for +5 damage on them regardless of the summons. Or yeah the unit with bulwark and calcify. Dont try to side talk and mention a nerf when u know as well as me that theme is Firking broken.

-2 the only reason no one talks about spirit is people gave up on trying to argue for a nerf. So lets get this straight if I dont draw a magic damage champ in the 1st 2 rounds vs him i have to concede the game. Sure he was nerfed before but being Firking immune to all other damage types and essentially a draw win on some maps is unacceptable regardless of what u have to say. I played this unit before and people *****ed about it to me so I do know what the Firk i am talking about.

-3 I wont bother arguing this before its provable in game

-4 Sand spray does exactly what its needs to do, more damage and gives u 3 rounds to finish something off, it was broken before now its balanced but not BAD as u are trying to make it sound. It had the same range as ice storm for 25 nora so yeah that was Firking broken and now does what it should do.

-5 I dont give 2 shits if my favorite runes get nerfed or no as long as there is a valid reason. when boundless was released i was the first one to call it broken so dont try to make this about me.

And lastly a nerf is a Firking nerf not a minor in convenience so even if u are factually correct, you are still wrong. If I nerf something and its still too good that doesnt mean it was nerfed so lets be done with it, it means u got it wrong so try again.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  5. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

rip demon lost ally:ud and got it replaced with pounce

6. themacca

1- You complained about how much HP they can generate? now suddenly your talking about their damage?

2- Or because everyone stopped playing it, i've seen it 3 times since it was nerfed.

3- So i guess large nora cost increases and increased downtime are just absolutely not a nerf.

4- Im trying to say it was balanced (the thing we're trying to achieve?) not say it was bad. Are you saying stuff you don't want stuff balanced you want stuff nerfed into the ground instead of made fair?

5- Well considering numerous people agreed that grimlic is pretty strong, and he got slightly reverted back to his original design (always had unequippable). AND it makes him more efficient so i don't see what your so mad about.

"And lastly a nerf is a Firking nerf not a minor in convenience" saying this after everything else you've been saying is very contradictory.

7. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

still dont understand wy that thing is so cheap lol

8. themacca

it has a whopping 15 nora in abilities, if you run pounce on it.

9. nepyonisdead

1- I said the ''theme'' is broken and any decent player will see it and say the same. Dmg, HP , and lack of weakness as u cant realistically swarm them. How are they different from ballers voil? oh wait they are stronger

2- I played against it 6x out of my last 10 so yeah there goes that

3- 5 nora is a LARGE nora increase ? really? k then mate i wont argue that

4- we are wasting time there we both agree its balanced now lets leave it at that

5- considering he is the only (valid) ranged unit UD has I do expect him to be strong but guess i am just crazy. And for the 1000th time its not about him its about all the other obvious Bane Shift that was ignored and him being chosen when and I say again only one ***** complained about it

Macca u are better than trying to use that Bane Shift, A nerf is a Firking nerf means when the stuff mentioned above gets nerfed its balanced not slightly made inconvenient. Like the sand storm for example, so please dont try to twist a simple statement.

10. themacca

1. now you're just being absurd

2. and did you lose all 6 of those?

3. 5 nora FOR NOTHING, is indeed a large nora increase

5. You have a 70 nora magical damage swarming anti summoning, healing ranged unit. and 2 naria units which are by no means unrunnable. Grimlic is by no means the only valid ranged unit in UD

11. nepyonisdead

Ok mate if this goes on I am pretty sure we will stop being friends

So you are right I am wrong and crazy

12. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Any changes to stitched magearm?

13. themacca

went up 2 nora

Kampel likes this.
  14. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

This patch is a complete failure,what a waste of time.

Woffleet, maxwell3094, SPiEkY and 3 others like this.
  15. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Boneshredders don't have calcify, so I'm not going to take the rest of your complain post about skeketon seriously.

Grimlic is too strong. If he is deployed first, he auto wind the mid font, due to illusions and hero efficiency, as well as ud having the best early game spells.

SL was buffed because sok doesn't play this game.

Lastly, people play skeletons mainly because they might read 1 of the 1000 topics I made about them on the forums, or because they are very affordable, probably the most affordable new player deck.

16. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Bone mine was the strongest rune in skellies. It is less powerful now. Skellies are most certainly still "good" and there's nothing wrong with that, the skeleton nova nerf made them less good. Sandspray duration decrease is very significant for SL and the skywing duration decrease is small but will also have an impact.

17. nepyonisdead

Lol who are you xD

18. nepyonisdead

Davre that's ur opinion and I respect it but I have to respectfully disagree in the sense that sand spray will do what it's meant to do and for 25 Nora more is more than fair right now (the previous version being absurd) skywing decrease will be significant on that we agree.

Lastly :) barbs are ok, paladins are ok, lonx are ok. But you can't group skeles in the ok bracket even with the nerf. Look at the current bg and tell me honestly how Similar are they to ballers voil or even better ? Do they not have access to all tools to stop them being vulnerable?

And I hope that you and most people who read this and know me understand that I like UD and but i am not bound by it and I don't have a favoraite thing to buff or nerf but I just want us all to help make this game more about skill than you played skeles and I played hyaenids therefore you win by default :)

19. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Voils are underrated right now as is.

Anyone know where the actual patch notes are?

20. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Patch notes are coming today.

Tweek516 and GoldTiger like this.