Path of De'lim Tourney Draw

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by themacca, Aug 24, 2015.

1. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

@themacca i am really frustrated but I don't think I will be able to get that first game in >:O I have no idea when I will be home in the evening now

2. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

It can be any time in the weekend.

3. fattyy2k

Ooo then I can still do it :) just on Saturday instead

Pattn199 likes this.
  4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

guys there is no rush to get the game started at exactly 5:30 est just try to get them done the earliest you can.

5. themacca

6. themacca

So we got a hyper efficient 3 games out of the way today. had wins for @Agirgis1 @Silveraine and whatever diablos forum name is. gg wp to all

7. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

Glad to see so many players showed up.... could have atleast left a message here guys

8. elimilech1

elimilech1 New Member

Burcho and I have been unable to play as of now, but I officially concede. I've been playtesting decks all week, and have so far won a single game, against a new player who quit after I killed his first champ.

I'm pretty sure that I should quit poxnora again, because I simply don't have a knack for it.

It's been good working with all of you, and I hope you enjoy your time with this game.

9. elimilech1

elimilech1 New Member

I think the real problem is that my ADHD makes it impossible to keep up with the uuber-short time limits of pvp games. I havve the same problem with standardized tests: give me time to think, and I'll guess right. Rush me, and I guess wrong. It's why I picked internal medicine over emergency medicine.

Anyhow, I truly do appreciate being a part of your guild, but I just can't handle the pvp. I've left the guild so that my ranking doesn't hurt any of the rest of you.

Peace.

10. Pattn199

Dont Concede just yet mate, you never know whats gonne happen, and im sure you'll become better at the game, shouldnt give up that easy mate we are here to help where we can

11. Pattn199

You dint have to do that, this guild doesn't give a sh*t about rank.
    And as far as the game, Single player can be hella fun aswell :D and playing games vs guildies with added time is also an option.

I'm not ready to lose you yet elim :'( dun leaveeeeeee meeeeee!!!!!!! :'(

I understand if you really dont want to play anymore, im happy you were a part of the guild mate. all the best to you

themacca likes this.
  12. themacca

Alright well. Cancelled.

Thanks a lot guys.

Non sarcastic actually sincere thanks to those who actually showed up or attempted to work it out.

13. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

:( Damn.. Seriously guys don't sign up if you are just going to leave us dry. Macca had to go through a lot of trouble to get the prize pool set all on his own.

Pattn199 likes this.
  14. fattyy2k

What time will you be free to play?

15. Pattn199

The tourny got canceled bro, olmost no one showed up.
    im on now tho if you really want a game :p

16. fattyy2k

Seriously? Aww I was really looking gorward to it

17. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

demand a champion of the canceled tournament award on profile

Pattn199 likes this.
  18. Pattn199

Yeah me to :( kinda disapointed a lil in the ppl that dint let macca know they wouldnt be able to get on.
    its alright tho better luck next time :)

19. Pattn199

nuhuh thats mine!

20. fattyy2k

I am loggin in if you wanna get at least one game in anyway :)