PCR5 Suggestion Thread (illustrated edition)

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by badgerale, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Collossal takes away the need for any anti range defence , ( example tyrant ) , maybe regen or bleed(lol pls)

2. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

A BOK Racial

So in the story the Bok are the deffenders of Seoul. They hold the gates TO UDS deepest and darkest secrets + defend their home with the Vothsairs. Their racial needs to revol around deffending Seoul and holding the key to its deepest and darkest secrets IE Incredibly powerful Demons in you BG. THe racial revols around constantly gaining cards while getting a big discount to deploy that Greater Pitspawn. Since its a percent discount higgher costing runes become much more efficent.

Unleashing Signal: When this champion is deployed a demon rune is revealed and the next demon played recieves a x% nora refund where x is the number of demons you control.

and

Demonic Signal: When this champion is deployed a demon rune is revealed and all friendly demons have there cooldowns reduced by 2 per each demon in play.

The idea is for each Bok to have at least 1 of these abillities.

3. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

Remind me to never upset a Korean, ever again! :p

@Legato - Do you remember any of the Bok racials we discussed on the previous forums? There were a couple surrounding the Bleed (+1 DMG every time a Bok picks up a bloodball) and Punish (recover HP equal to target's AP each basic attack) mechanics that were great candidates when we first broached the subject.

4. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Is woff Korean? or was that just a racist remark?

5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Seoul is the capital city of South Korea.

6. chickenpox2

I was just not aware that he was korean NOW I KNOW

7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

it was more of a typo joke

8. chickenpox2

oh i get it haha oops

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. chickenpox2

Lets keep going and make changes

10. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

Do not nerf priestess!
    I really do not think that she needs nerfing and if she does it certainly shouldnt be to the beckon. many other factions have relocate ally (sp) which has a greater range and is less selective. the ubiquity of her appearance in decks is not a sign of OP but a sign of her awesomesauce and of the need for greater variety in UD to close the gap.
    please leave her alone, the only thing that im passable at in this game is getting a good beckons in, if you take that away i have nothing...

Osidan and chickenpox2 like this.
  11. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

The alternative is to start removing Race: Demon from more than a few UD champions. She's too efficient at granting mobility in UD because of how prolific Race: Demon currently is. One or the other needs adjustment.

12. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

With beckon I see two options:

1, Make it a exact copy of relocate ally except that it is race restricted. So it gains two range but also goes to 2 cooldown.

2, Keep it as it is but raise the nora cost, I think double it from 6 to 12, maybe more.

The first option is appealing for it's consistency with other relocate abilities. The second is appealing in that it lets UD keep a playstyle which we know and love.

13. HannibalFee

HannibalFee Devotee of the Blood Owl

option 1 pls

14. chickenpox2

Curerently
    Relocate: Demon 6N Range 5 spaces
    Relocate: Ally 8N Range 7 spaces
    technically relocate demon is a nerfed version of relocate ally saying it only takes one specific race enought reason for having it lower than relocate ally unless you want it to have 7 range i don't mind nora doubled

15. HannibalFee

HannibalFee Devotee of the Blood Owl

I do

16. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

That'd put Priestess at, what, 70ish nora? I'm cool with that.

17. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

burn in UD :)

18. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Changing the subject slightly, how about this then?:
    2) DEEP ELF TEMPTRESS

[​IMG]

10 dam | 5 speed |range 2-3 | def 0 | 40hp
    upgrade path 1: Posses 2 | Hallucinogenic | Entangling attack

upgrade path 2: Charm 1 | Charm 2 | Charm 3
    Base: Attack Magic, Punish

Hallucinogenic + Charm 2 = 65 nora

I wanted Voices in the Head for her, but for some reason it costs 20 nora - which I could ask for nora reduction for, but then the imp deceiver gets changed, if he got 5 nora cheaper it would be 60 nora, which is maybe slightly too cheap, but nothing too crazy -- so i'll keep that as an option.

I'm thinking of taking punish off base since it would be anti-synergy with posses and hallucinogenic (there is no point punishing them while also giving them wandering), and looking for suggestions to go on base instead.

Added rank 1 charm to upgrades to give the possibility of a cheaper build.

19. chickenpox2

Please make her 6 speed 5 speed to slow and makes her useless

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  20. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

I'd move posses to second upgrade path and put +1 speed to second path as well. That way we have 2 strong builds (posses + halucinogenic and entangling attack + speed) not sure about the last two slots tough since charm is pretty much a non factor with those options.
    Also please get rid of stab from Paingels upgrade path

Poxlife, HannibalFee and chickenpox2 like this.