Perennial Gnarlwood

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Gorebucket, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Perennial Gnarlwood (Plant, Treefolk, Shaman, KF)
    Damage 10, Speed 6, Range 1-3, Defense 1, HP 44

Cost of Body: 50 nora (based on Nefari Griefbearer)

Attack Psychic (+2)
    Balance 3 (+8)
    Transplant (+10)

Upgrade #1: Grand Entrance (+2), Psychic Jab (+4), Seism (+10)
    Upgrade #2: Take Root (+2), Resistance Psychic 3 (+2)

Final Cost: 74 to 82

A worthwhile body that triggers Balance and your choice of on-deploy ability every time it dies (until it runs out of HP).

IMAGIRL likes this.
  2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

This champ would be so cool! You could probably break the champ by cliff diving your own Perennial Gnarlwood on your turns for the on deploy effect. Still, he's flavorful and would be fun. Not a lot of trees are fun to play. :)

3. Xirone

I remember feeling slightly underwhelmed by the plant idea for the coming player-made expansion. I like this kit much better. To be fair, I can't exactly remember what the player-made plant will do. Still, this is an awesome champ.

4. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

I put up Majestic 2 + Fascinate Dryad and a Relic Guardian tree. Someone else put up a tree with Perseverance (for Fuel). If there were other plants, I don't recall them.

I also cant remember which plants made the spreadsheet (and there's no guarantee they made the final cut even if they did...)

Relic Guardian tree wouldn't be viable with the same build I posted because Greenhouse got nerf-bombed a month or so later...

5. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

I want this guy even more with the Spontaneous Growth combo that @Xirone brought to my attention.

Transplant Deck: Wood Elemental, Perennial Gnarlwood, Spontaneous Growth, Mama Frond, Sunglade Dryad, Ambling Frond, Treecaller, etc...

Xirone likes this.
  6. Xirone

It would be nice if Transplant wouldn't target another champion with Transplant.

7. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Aw :(

8. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Joking I know I cannot compete with xirones and gore buckets ideas :p