Phylactery Bound + Xulos & relics BG?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by MakarovJAC, Oct 29, 2015.

1. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

I was taking a look at Xulos Statue, and I think there might be enough in the FW inventory to create a relic BG. I don't really have access to most of the needed rune, however, I wonder if any of you guys could give it a try.

Statue of Xulos
    Xulos
    Elsari Mason
    Stitched Suppressor
    Mason's Spire
    Lichling
    Eternal Lich
    Genesis Lich
    Tome of Hate
    Unholy Tomb
    Ancient's Protection
    Blackblade Baron
    Lich Magistrate
    Tomb Sentinel

Basically, it's about buffing up Xulos, and creating a lil'bit of control about the Phylactery relics. I'm not sure how will it work, because I don't have most of them. But at least it sounds fun.

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Dedicated relics are worse after the nerf to Spire. Statue makes for a neat gimmick, but it falls in an awkward spot: it doesn't provide enough power to make Xulos a viable super-champ, but it also only provides value in a narrow, pseudo-super-champ scenario. Don't think it's that playable at the moment.

themacca likes this.
  3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

FW cant really make a dedicated relic BG just because of the nature of their relics. Theres only really one that you wanna deploy near enemies to get a benefit out of and thats the grim well. Things like unholy tomb chop blocks tome of hate and all that stuff is the kind of stuff you wanna deploy far far away to save them from being destroyed and losing their awesome global effects

4. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

time for surge relic

5. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

You forgot Crypt Guardian and Stitched Monolith