plants!

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by only, Apr 18, 2014.

1. only

only Active Member

I wonder how many of you would like plants to get some love! I will try to analyze all current plants, offer for changes etc.

so as for now, we have 6 official plants:
    • Bogwood Mireoak
    • Coral Creeper
    ♥ Death Lily
    • Mandrake
    • Marsh Gargantua
    • Mucker
    and one non plant supporter:
    • Firk Botanist

as you can see, it's bunch of wild cards mostly from different themes, but they still have plenty of synergies!

as for now, I think only Marsh Gargantua is really bad and Botanist is slightly under curve. however, Botanist might scale better with plants getting some love in general. the only one real design change, I would say (besides Gargantua getting buffed) would be Death Lily. as it was stated million times before, Flurry will be (already is!) disaster for the game.

so here are some changes:

Coral Creeper could lose Vulnerability: Physical and become 2x2 sized. gettig Trail: Slime instead of Trail: Water (just visual buff) would be ice on the cake!

Death Lily (reworked)

• Semi Aquatic
    • Attack: Physical
    • Dragging Attack
    • Multiattack (2)
    • upgrades: the same
    then refund it with some DMG and/or SPD

Marsh Gargantua could use huge buff redesign.

depending on how the theme perform/receives buffs, Firk Botanist could get rank of Boost: Plant

there are 3 runes, I would like to be involved with plants: Aspect of Growth, Poison Elemental and Coralwood Lagoon. Coralwood should work with plants as well as jellebriums. Aspect of Growth should simply get race: plant and Poison elemental should get race: plant and some buffs.

I think it would be quite solid pool for plant deck. considering they still might need some water support (Tortun Favored/Tide Master will come dandy here)

we're very close from some deck full of wild cards. don't youreally wish for this to happen?

2. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Hell yes! For starters how about one of dem plants get vitalize?