Plastic

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alakhami, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I do recycle plastic. I'm also careful to only use glass containers in the microwave, not plastic.

3. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

the human race is a god being born and the earth is just an egg. don't mourn the cracked egg shell, celebrate the chick.

Geressen likes this.
  4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

that was a lot of work just to make that joke about oestrogen,

yes, plastic is bad.

5. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

So this is what turned Europe girly, who would have figured. All jokes aside it's sad, at least it's not in your food and water though like here in America. Our food and water at this point is literally poison, and our doctors just keep medicating people up and not telling people what is causing this instead and how to prevent it, we live in a sick and twisted world right now.

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

how un-american to admit that your country has failings and your food is bad...

what have you done to the real super?

7. super71

Nope, I've openly admitted that America has its faults, many many many of times. Our food is terrible, our medical industry is a sham, and our schooling is too expensive.

Actually been thinking the last couple months of moving to Europe truthfully, America is too divided and we aren't getting anything accomplished anymore. Super divided

8. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

America isn't divided. We're just shedding dead weight and it isn't going away quietly. Give it a couple of years.

9. Alakhami

will the poisonous food magically disappear?

10. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

No, because the food industry is largely controlled by an (((international clique))). There isn't enough food to give people, so they produce poison for more profits.

super71 likes this.
  11. super71

Which leads to health problems, which then leads to medications, which leads too more profit.

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

which leads to anger, which leads to the dark side.

13. Alakhami

man, you really need to learn the difference between "to" and "too".

14. super71

Silly stuff like this is why these forums have even turned into a cess pool, also nice capital to start a sentence.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Fixed it.

16. Alakhami

dude, there's a difference between being a grammar-**** when someone has written something that effectively doesn't distort the meaning of the sentence and pointing out a person's inability to differentiate the spelling of two of the most basic words in English that inherently have different meanings.
    when I see that kind of misake -- it's hard for me to take the text seriously.

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Yah, me to.