Player Council: Jyx the Shadesworn

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by splitstax, Sep 29, 2014.

1. splitstax

splitstax Well-Known Member

Jyx is uneventful. He has no real presence on the board that makes him dangerous. He needs to lose the entire first upgrade set. In place of Jyx's first upgrade set, give him Shadowstrike or Trickster. Let the Night Blade be his dedicated equip and change the text to: "This unit has Evil Aura. When this champion makes a close-combat attack, it ignores DEF if it is greater than 0. If equipped to Jyx, he gains Domain: Shadows and you are refunded 10 nora."

2. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

He's really cheap though . . . I guess that counts for something . . .

3. splitstax

You are right about that. But like many people have stated, has lacks flavor and thus got shoeboxed.

4. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

I agree, I really liked him before when he was a manic, assassinating, oblivion shielded, horrific aura, and whatever that ability was that gave him 5 health and 1 damage when something died.

BUT, that is probably a 200 nora champ. If you had to pick 1-2 of those abilities that defined him, what do you feel they were?

I liked o shield and assassinate, personally.

Leadrz likes this.
  5. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Just so you know, Gedden has stated that he doesn't like hero-specific equipment, especially with a refund (because of the refund? I 'm not entirely sure)

6. splitstax

That's good to know thanks.