Player Council

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Skullferno, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Can we get a new council member who actually knows about the entire faction and not just a guy who knows how to make meta and is a popular person in the game. This patch was a testament of how ****ed we are if we keep him around.

No offense to Taylor he is a cool guy but I want changes and actual progress.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

me.

PhdNiceGuy and Skullferno like this.
  3. Skullferno

Gabriel, Only, Boozha, I, profhulk. Firking ballballer could do a better job than Taylor and that guy doesn't even play FS.

4. GabrielQ

no need to bash on taylor, I'm pretty sure something had happened to not to have any change in FS other than his unwillingness.

5. Skullferno

I'm not trying to bash I am just saying there was a lot to choose from in FS to actually try and do. Even if they did something like *removed Murkwater frenzy from upgrade tier 1 in Chillian and added in *insert ability here*

6. Skullferno

There were plenty of small stuff that any person playing FS could have seen and fixed if they actually looked for a few seconds. Taylor is a nice guy and a great player but he doesn't see the big picture.

7. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

It needs to be someone who can do changes not only to meta FS but all the themes we have!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    Skullferno likes this.
  8. Skullferno

Just heard from Xirone that Taylor didn't even post a thread about changes to the council/mods so nothing was done. Means he either died or was negligent

9. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Or maybe he had sh*t to do? Don't forget this is a useless game, and the Council Members aren't paid.

Now don't get me wrong, I'd have liked something for FS too, but I don't see the point in bashing Taylor when he had no real obligation to do anything.

10. Skullferno

If you don't have time for a council position then step down, others who are more qualified and have the time are willing to step in.

11. Skullferno

and from what Xirone says he hasn't been online for a week. Probably should leave a notice if you are quitting or resigning

12. Makorov

There you go. I mean, if the man has real life issues to take care of, he shouldn't be bashed for ignoring a game.

I agree, if Taylor can't find the time then he should step down.

13. Skullferno

If I wanted to bash Taylor I would use way more colorful language and anger. I am just trying to comprehend why nothing was done. Not even small tweaks that I have submitted or others like Boozha, Prof, and Gabriel.

14. Skullferno

I would say Boozha, Prof, I, Gabriel and even some others have contributed way more than Taylor ever will. We know the faction.

15. Makorov

From what I can tell from his posts, boozha practically **********s to FS.

Don't know who Prof is. No comment.

Aren't you Rorsh-something in-game? If so, don't you always go on about how FS is underpowered and how it only has 2-3 viable bgs (that's what you said to me, anyways)? Why would you be better than Taylor? <---- Genuine question

No idea who Gabriel is. No comment.

16. GabrielQ

I'm gabriel, you don't know me?

17. Skullferno

FS meta is powerful. Boghoppers are powerful. Snaptooths are viable. Jellibrium are dead. Firks are viable. Psy amp is viable. Beast are needing help. Meta needs nerfed.

18. Skullferno

I know what needs to be done. Aren't you the kid who literary started playing FS 2 weeks ago?

19. Skullferno

There is a lot more than what I said, but kid don't come in here and try to act like you know Bane Shift.

20. Makorov

Oh, GabrielQ. Well, I guess you just entirely slipped my memory. Sure, you seem very helpful on the forums.

EDIT: I can't really judge a person's balancing abilities because I've basically always been Exotic league (and a rager). I'm just being a **** to Skullferno because he seems so sure of himself.

Dagda likes this.