Players bugging this game !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GAIAMASTERakaNANI, Mar 19, 2014.

1. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

GAIAMASTERakaNANI The King of Potatoes

Well, just played an 2x2 game, where 2 players just used an exploit that fu@@@@ed everything.
    Two UD players that at some moment of the game killed all our 5 champions whit constant damages of 19 DMG till all champs reach 0 HP.

The thing is, they admited that used exploit because they played an match whit other two players that exploited them too.The question is, IS THIS MY PROBLEM. Open an fuc@@@@ ticket on support of something. Dont keep exploiting or rigging the game.I mean how an new players would understand his 5-6 champions taking several hits till all of them die ?

Then they come at chat and type "Ohhh bro u mad ?".This retarted argument doesnt make any sense,i dont get mad losing a game, i get mad at retards that broke this game.

Waiting an DEV to see this and reply.

Attached Files:

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

why don't you explain the situation better?

3. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

So if I get this correctly,
    (1) Two UD players used a bug exploit
    (2) The way they use the bug exploit is killing 5 of your champions with 19DMG till all of your champions are at 0 HP?

Then I saw the pic, and saw nothing out of place.

So what's the bug (that they exploited) again? I really don't know what's so weird about 19DMG champs killing all your champs towards 0 HP... if it didnt go to 0 HP then... he wouldn't be "killing 5 of your champions"

4. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

You know you can open a ticket yourself to denounce these players, right? And you know that would be far more productive than posting this thread? Maybe to create some awareness, but overall is more likely a ticket will get those players banned / the bug fixed than just randomly yell like this.

@RedScarlet: by the looks of the screencap, quite probably their opponents were employing grimlic's treachery. A shoebox rune in ranked is broken in 2v2, more news at 11:00hr!

RedScarlet likes this.
  5. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

Sorry, let me explain the situation better.
    What happened in this match was ;

First - Since when Skeezick Alchemist takes firest damage ? I mean, true fire damage.
    Second - We had 5-6 champions in field, when suddenly, everybody starts dieing taking constantly 19 fire damage "including" the alchemist.
    Third - Like the SS i took. They admited that they used some kind of exploit.Whatever.

The reason i posted this, was to the DEV's look into the combat log of that match (if they can, of course) and see what kind of exploit, bug or whatever it was and try to solve it.

That's all.

6. Zenity

Zenity Devotee of the Blood Owl

They didn't admit that they used an exploit, they just said that their previous opponent used an exploit against them and they built this deck to get them back. Like Shimaru said, Grimlic's Treachery looks like a very likely candidate... It would do exactly what you described.

Unbalanced and broken for 2v2, yes, but not an exploit.

7. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

Grimlic's Treachery is why I stopped playing 2v2 ages ago...

8. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

First, they typed that AFTER they made their play. I had forgot about G Treach, i've took an look on that rune, maybe they used that.But if the bug is atached whit that rune, lets hope DEV's fix it. Is not nice broking the game like that.
    My teammate on this game, traded like 3-4 exo and leg's from FW (wich is his main fac), to make his Skeezick BG.
    This kind of thing annoy players.

9. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

And about immunity fire, is.. Calignous Cauldron in play?

...2v2 is kinda broken anyways

10. GAIAMASTERakaNANI

Yes, it was. What i dont understand is, Cauldron surpass Fire Imu ? If i'm understand you just can lose HP if you take damage, but you CAN'T take damage if you are imune to that kind of damage (fire in this case). !?

11. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

No, the cauldron changes how you take the damage. Its not "Fire damage turned into super-fire-loss of life damage" it is simply turned into "Loss of Life", which cannot be stopped by any kind of immunity.

Where you are getting confused is the text on cauldron: it says INSTEAD of taking the fire damage, they lose an equal amount of life.

12. lungz421

lungz421 Member

sounds like there isnt a bug, just a well timed powerturn...

13. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

They were using grimlics treachery, please learn your runes before you accuse people of abusing bugs. Not to mention you and your partner were the ones being rude and disrespectful I see nothing but courtesy from your opponents.

I rate this troll 1 out of 10 Burnpyros.

14. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

For starters, 2vs2 needs reasonable rules. Prevent a team from bringing out anything more combined, than a single player would be able to bring out. That means no duo heroes between 2 players, and no quadruple copies of runes out at once... Have the team be limited to the same rune limit as a single player.

15. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

Agreed, they even apologized.

It sounds to me like you just learned why 2v2 is more of a gimmick than a legit game mode. Have fun with it, but don't get your panties all in a bunch when someone figures out some super powerful crazy combo. The point of 2v2 is having 2 players combine to make the most ridiculous trick deck they can for maximum trolling and lulz.

16. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

Definitely looks like 2v2's inherent flaws/ trolltasticness is to blame. I've played Dorfs a couple times and he's a really nice guy, definately not the troll type so I think this tread should be laid to rest.

17. Shuyash

Shuyash The King of Potatoes

The exploit they were probably referring to is the permanent impervious bug, loss of life would counter that, so they weren't abusing a bug but trying to counter those who do.