Playing for runes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roger Road, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roger Road

Roger Road Member

Hello poxnora community I have made quite a few pox while playing lately and now i can afford to play for runes again. If you would like to play me simply whisper ''Vinard'' any time. I'm going to swagger my 30k rune (poxbox value). Remember just pm me.

Rules- Shrines will be set to 100hp; runes will be locked with a LL player. If you want to know I've played for runes once with Vigarn. It was successful I didn't win, but the LL who locked rune held, and gave it back.

Once again just pm ''Vinard'' any time if you're feeling a little frisky.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
  2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

0800-Vinard-Noscam

BurnPyro likes this.
  3. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Why in the name of Sheoul are you still offering what amounts to gambling when DoGz has unequivocally shut that door??

I was feeling frisky a few hours back, and I chose my wife over Vinard. #WasIWise??

PurpleTop likes this.
  4. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

just trying to help you out maybe u missed it.

Boozha likes this.
  5. charlieriot

charlieriot I need me some PIE!

Go peddle your scams to some other games dude. I feel so sorry for the new players that fall prey to you. I wish the devs would so something about this.

6. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I wonder how long it takes for this thread to get locked.

7. PiPPoInZ9

PiPPoInZ9 The King of Potatoes

I wonder how long before he gets a warning and eventually a ban.

Morfeas likes this.
  8. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

A ban won't change anything but for a few days. Example: Michaelleo

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I like you.

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Pathetic. You said you lost 3 games and you only paid up for one of them.

11. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

#VinardForPresident

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Answers in red.

13. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

the only bad thing i got out of that was him confusing pb and poxnora the virgarn thing is his other account he used to gamble on is what he meant i know this bcuz i remember he gave a (limitedplayer who shall not be named) runes when he played someone

14. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

vigarn does not exist, virgarn does and never played a game against you, I assume he is your alt

in another thread:

15. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

lol it's sad how desperate you are for runes. Get a job you piece of Bane Shift

16. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'm just going to report the threads that are asking to gamble from here out.

PurpleTop likes this.
  17. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

let me help you out, the right way to scam pox players is to pretend youre a new player trying to figure out the game and oh wouldn't it be nice you had that one exo needed to finally get your deck into rank ready mode. you'll have a dozen players jumping over each other to be the first to give you runes. but you have to be smart about it

post 1: hi im new, is there a tutorial?
    post 2: is this deck any good, how can I make it better
    post 3: thanks for all your help, this is such a great community, btw what does a meta deck look like

etc. slow play it.

KingJad likes this.
  18. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

@Senshu
    Felt like he should be aware of this thread if he already isn't.

19. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Unfortunately, we can not permit posts or threads that can in any way be perceived as gambling. Gambling is not just limited to money it can be any exchange of goods based on a wager.

We know and agree this is absurd because you are just trading runes, but in no way can Pox Nora be associated with anything that can be perceived as gambling. We aren't doing this to be mean. This is to protect Pox Nora from a legal standpoint.

As a result this thread has been locked.

PurpleTop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.