Please add the ability to view rune upgrade paths in the checklist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Legato, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

You can't check without owning one, I gave a lot of runes away and I don't regret this but it's a major bummer I can't even check what some things would've been!

Also, please separate Rune Ideas from Suggestion forums. Decent Suggestions will inevitably get lost in the sea of Rune Ideas, which mostly get ignored.

2. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Yea, this must have been an oversight, but I am not going to attempt to build a deck until this has been added.

3. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

Already stated, and yes, it's a MUST

Lauremoon likes this.
  4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

If only I was skilled enough to build an xml parser =P. Anyone want to teach me their ways? D=.

Everything is listed in the xml but yeah.

5. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

lol Word, I'd love to learn that too QQ

6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

You should also be able to view checklist without logging in, its a major source of advertisement for people who find the website. First thing I always do is go look at cards, characters, weapons, equipments, spells etc.

7. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

If someone is really desperate to view upgrades, check the feed
    if you have some free time you can even turn it into more readable spreadsheet

8. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Hrm, weird, I thought you were able to, but you are right you are now required to log in again to view the checklist. I'm sad I didn't notice this change earlier.