Please fix tournaments asap

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by narvoxx, Dec 25, 2015.

1. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

People keep abusing the most ******** Bane Shift. I can't imagine a how a new player trying to get some runes must feel

DarkJello and doubtofbuddha like this.
  2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Peeps have mentioned in guild, and I fully support your post.

3. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

reward is so crappy no ones farming or playing it

4. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

Because playing pox on and off for 7 years costs alot of money, poxbox slowly chipped away at my value and I had pretty much nothing to go in and out to get runes for new bgs. now I have the freedom again to make new bgs.

Before, I had to make bg out of my runepool of like 60% then poxbox certain things, always deciding where I could cutback and take a lesser champ or just not to add what I wanted

Now I have some value to play with for a while :) I can make new bgs that I have no runes for. If you looked at exotics for UD, or SL, or other stuff in my rune checklist, it's all gray with like 2 or 3 champs

DarkJello likes this.
  5. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

So you can apparently play zoo decks in tournaments. Which means there is no point in playing them at all. Good job DoG.

DarkJello likes this.
  6. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

it cost alot to make a couple viable bgs, or cost alot to have every rune in the dam game?

7. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

I really, really hope u r pranking us right now.

Tweek516 likes this.
  8. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

No. I am not.

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Yea, I don't know why Tournaments don't follow any of the rules. It's annoying.

I am certain it didn't used to be this way pre-DOG, so there must be some brokeness when DOG brought the tournaments back.

This is the kind of stuff that makes Drafts problematic to bring back, incidentally, as that one has a lot of systems involved with it. We basically have to redo large parts of it.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
    Tweek516 and DarkJello like this.
  10. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

I can confirm he is not. Someone (not blacklisting!) I played focused on endless buffing of a demonvein vampire using spells from several factions, which included zeaoltry, timeslips, sheilding, favour of the queen, with Lu'sara's staff for good measure and a bunch of other BS.

It was not fun.

DarkJello likes this.
  11. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Drafts having no rules was intended, because it wouldn't work otherwise really.

12. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

I should probably add that I did not know that you could play circus in tournies. I actually don't mind circus in particular situations (maybe allowing them in tournies is ok?) , I just didn't know you could do so. Twas a surprise.

DarkJello likes this.