Please release a list of bugs/fixes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pheezy, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

^^

Why? So we know beforehand what to expect with the fixes/bugs before the patch and if there are any changes required, then at least we can offer some advice/suggestions through discussions for them. And by "we", I don't mean me particularly. I meant some of the senior players. Just a thought.

Cheers

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Lol

Pixyrus likes this.
  3. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

It's too late i belive for suggestion. Just wait untill 20 jan and see what the patch will bring to us. Be realistic.

Goyo likes this.
  4. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

Well, I would still like to do a bit of reading as I can't really play the game right now haha

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I remember compiling (and helping others compile) lists of bugs (also balance, but w/e). They're at the bottom of DOGs & SOE trashcan now.

Let's not pretend that DOG gives a Firk about what most of us think, because stats have shown that trees are balanced.

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

In the future, I will be resurrecting a communications tool called the Cactuar Crate where I collect feedback as well as indicate to players upcoming changes.

If you have not seen it or don't remember it, it's basically an extended review process where you can see what stage of approval everything is in, from what I am considering doing, what I have approved, and what will be in the next patch.

With this release though there is not enough time to make that happen.

7. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

List of bugs huh?

Well let's see, we've got the Sand scorpion, the mantid tracker, and the Archnic to name a few.

BurnPyro likes this.
  8. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

ST zealot or not! We have missed you good friend.