PLEASE REMOVE THE "DISCONNECTED" FEATURE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by horrible, Jun 28, 2017.

1. horrible

horrible Devotee of the Blood Owl

It's so Firking annoying how sore losers quit and make you wait 3 minutes. I've started doing it now, too. Firk all of ya'll. If you disconnect, you can expect a loss. Get rid of this stupid Bane Shift.

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

In one version of Aristotle's Poetics, the translator takes "hamartia" to mean "a missing of the mark", rather than its more common translation as "tragic flaw." This missing-of-the-mark can happen because of an inability to live up to an ideal, or, more often, an over-reaching with some noble intent.

What I'm really saying is, you make me sad.

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I'm sure he feels horrible

4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Yeah its annoying, especially when you know its going to happen the second you see who you are going to fight. Even if they are using some UD/FW split with annoying units, you just know when you break their gimmick they are going to DC.

5. horrible

I wonder how many disconnects you'll sit through before doing the same.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

After playing FW for about 8 years, I'm pretty confident in saying I've seen enough disconnects to get to anyone who can be gotten to.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  7. horrible

Good Lord. You are a patient man.

8. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Its kinda fun though, trying to guess which turn they DC... makes the game a bit more challenging.

9. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

You started doing it quite a while before now. Every time I've faced you over the past month you've rage quit.

Hierokliff likes this.
  10. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I actually hate playing ppl who don't surrender more. With FW many wins come painfully slow.