plz help with my ST BG

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Adam B, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Adam B

Adam B The King of Potatoes

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

No synergy on champions. Anything else is ok, but I would trade 1 Blizard Cloack for an Ancient Implications.

3. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

Run two Jakei Owl Raider. I think that is the only advice I can give you without completely butchering your deck. :)

In short:

Things I wouldn't recommend using
    Chronomancer
    Jakei Elder
    Jakei Extinguisher
    Jakei Heretic
    Jakei Shardmaster
    Nohkan Apprentice
    Nohkan Grandmaster
    A few things that I'd recommend using
    Crystal Dragon
    Frost Wolf
    Nohkan Guide
    Lonx Adept
    Lonx Striker
    Obelisk of Foresight
    Tundra Whisper
    Yeti Icelord
    Since your deck didn't seem to have a real focus behind it I tried to keep my suggestions as unfocused as possible too!

4. Adam B

Adam B The King of Potatoes

haha thx! is it so bad its unfocused? can someone maybe send a link of a good beast BG? or like a meta ST BG?

5. Hiyashi

Eh, it isn't bad. If you'd use better champions your deck would be meta!

I tried throwing together a beast deck. Turned out to be harder than anticipated. Somehow everything is 2x2. :c
    Anyway, I'd probably play something like that if I'd play. :3

http://poxbase.com/deck/Cwjcomc1Gc3yc6aCuwcqGC8DckkCkPc4hcg7s7@s19s7bS2LS13s4Vr3dr1_R2urIe2P

And when I tried to make a meta deck a while ago I came up with that:

http://poxbase.com/deck/Cjvc3yc6aCuwcqGCqZC4ickkCd2cg7ctls7@s19S7bS2LS13r3dr1_R2urIe2P

It probably isn't meta, but it thinks it is!

6. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

7. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

8. Hiyashi

I didn't really understand the question, but I think the answer is yes anyway.

9. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

You have 2 Obelisks there ._.

10. Hiyashi

Yes.. the "concealed" part got me confused. They are auto-revealed so they basically reduce your deck size down to 28. I really like them for that reason.

11. splitstax

splitstax Well-Known Member

12. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I use it for testing bgs so I got my cards early, but found them only useful on a combo deck because lategame you will need those runes.

Anyway, you can try 26 deck with 2 Suppression Crystals ;)

13. Hiyashi

I don't get any real game experience lately. But from memory I at least think that I hardly ever need 30 runes in my deck. And I find rationalizing down to 28 to be quite easy more often than not. The Obelisk also has a secondary use other than trimming the deck size down. If you are incredibly unlucky and don't draw a champion on turn one the Obelisk can potentially save the day. Or if you are playing on certain maps like the UD one and feel like gambling for an Owl Raider for the easy win. When/If I get to play real games again I'll certainly give the 26 rune deck a go though!

Goyo likes this.
  14. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I would drop some of those jakies for more beasts. Add a furball mother and one or two Lonx Recruiters. Really, two blizzard cloaks, and containment unit? Don't be that guy. ^*(k that guy.

SaintKiwi likes this.