Police shoots 12 year old with toy gun, cops walk

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Dec 29, 2015.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It just keeps getting better.

12 year old at a park with toy gun, cops pull up after a tip, shoot him on sight. Cops claim they couldn't tell if the gun was real, so just gun the kid down. Didn't alert the kid whatsoever.

Cops are free to go, no mistakes made apparently

Oh the kid just happened to be black.

2. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Why on General forum?

DarkJello, negatorxx and Osidan like this.
  3. negatorxx

negatorxx I need me some PIE!

what does him being black matter?

4. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Well the title of this thread sure was misleading. I was expecting something completely different. They did handle it poorly but considering how realistic toy/airsoft/bb guns are, I would probably panic if I saw someone with a gun walking towards me.

Also considering this was the gun a 12 year old had and then proceeded to pull from his waistband i'm not exactly surprised it went down as quickly as it did. Like why the Firk is a 12 year old walking around streets with a realistic looking pellet gun anyways?
    http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...6193_6e3d5dd5-bdb9-4dc2-949c-4923e983a622.jpg

DarkJello likes this.
  5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Soo my friend just sent me those totally sweet metalcore or somesuch tracks. Cherry Blossom Magic and such

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Yet another example of police that need to be trained in alternative methods.

Saying he "happens to be black" reminded me of George Carlin.

Ohmin, IMAGIRL and DarkJello like this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

On christmass eve in Chicago they shot a mentally ill 19 year old with anger issues and his 55 year old neighbour (mother of 5) who was standing behind him in a halway trying to calm him down.

Merry christmass.

PS: I won't say it wouldn't have happened if the 12 year old had a gun but this wouldn't have happened if there was a good guy with a gun there.

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

The 19 year old didn't even have a gun, just a baseball bat.

9. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Police brutality is a very serious and growing problem in the US of A, but some choose to focus on black Americans instead of the entire picture. They think "#AllLivesMatter" is naive and/or dishonest and/or racist. Thus the outrage when a black person is abused or killed by the cops, but never a word of complaint when a white person is abused or killed by the cops.

Sadly, most of the protests are so irrational and full of visceral hatred that police brutality keeps getting overshadowed by mob "justice". Meaning random businesses are looted and/or burned down for the crime of existing in a black neighborhood. Thus poverty increases in that area, and the suffering and hopelessness worsen. For example, recently a cop in Chicago was found guilty of murder but the residents still want Obama's buddy, "The Godfather", to resign as mayor. I actually feel a little bad for him.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

my bad, i musta been tabbed wrongly on this browser

IMAGIRL likes this.
  11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

That line had the desired effect to piss off the people who still believe that life for people with a different race in America aren't fundamentally different.

Ohmin likes this.
  12. Pasiphae

Pasiphae The King of Potatoes

[​IMG]

Ohmin and badgerale like this.
  13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

indeed.

14. DarkJello

There are 100s of subcultures within the US of A. Life for each subculture is unique and different and varied, and usually pretty dang groovy.

Many millions of human beings are trying to immigrate to the States right now. Many millions would love to immigrate to Europe too.

15. DarkJello

Here is the "toy gun", since you clearly STILL have not looked at it:

[​IMG]

Edit:

Removed my last comment, as it was not needed to make my point.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

still a toy, kid still a dead 12 year old.

you have a gun DJ, can the police shoot you now?

17. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Imo if a kid walks with a gun toward a cop then the cop should be able to "warn shot" the ground first so the kid surrenders and lays in the floor. "Warn shots" clearly do not exist in the EU and cops clearly can't see how a kid's life is precious

I've seen about 12 vids of cops shooting black people and in all those cases the "victim" never surrenders, if a cop aims at you and tells you to lay in the ground you do it first and only then you try to explain why he is making a mistake, not the other way around waving your hands in the air and shouting about "this is not what you think".
    All this "cops being racist and shooting black people" has been happening for decades in the EU, is people that stupid to not know how a cop is "programmed" to act while aproaching a "suspect"? Then people is angry and can't belive why the cop "walks away" Jeez..

'muricas problem is not a "gun problem", it has a serious lack in basic education and apreciation of life....

18. DarkJello

The native blacks too often use that M.O., while African immigrants are peachy keen.

19. SkeletonKing

SkeletonKing The King of Potatoes

Keep in mind that the state is an open carry state.
    Meaning, unless a cop asks to see his open-carry license and confirms it, technically no law would be broken even if it had been a real gun.
    There was literally no reason to shoot him other than his race.
    Carrying a gun openly is legal there.

Ohmin likes this.
  20. negatorxx

negatorxx I need me some PIE!

The cop was in the process of being fired for "lacking maturity". He was a shitty, stupid person, but not a racist.