Poll and Demon idea.

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Leadrz, Sep 9, 2014.

?

Should demons' get some sort of racial?

1. Yes

45.0%
  2. No

55.0%
  1. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

So it was of discussion before about Demons getting a racial.

Theoretically if demons were to get some sort of racial What would it be?

@chickenpox2 Had this idea for demons
    demon's fury (given to all demons ) - When 5 demons in play this unit gain fury

I had : Demonic resolution : the first time this champ engages another champ all melee damage is reduced to 0 for 2 turns. (to help with the lack of range in UD This would not be given to all demons.)

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Lets start the discussion after whether Demon needs racial we need to decide whether it is offensive /defensive / support ability
    I would like to see the cost of the ability not be higher than 6 nora otherwise runes will cost too much
    i got another one
    Demon anguish - when this champion is deployed friendly champions gain tough 2 and machoism for 4 turns

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
    Leadrz likes this.
  3. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Demonic superiority - when a demon with higher base strenght is deployed, this demon receives +2 DMG, +1DEF for 8 turns.

4. chickenpox2

hmm its ok but i rather have a generic ability which all the demons can share like skywing

5. Leadrz

But it'd stack type thing i think, with the "base dam" thing. but you'd be competing with stacking them and base damages.
    i think it'd be taxing player wise to figure it all out.

That being said, it sounds rather nice, especially for UD.

But would be scary if all units had it. the defense should'nt stack though cause it'd make tanks.

6. chickenpox2

yea what do you think about anguish?

7. Leadrz

Seems like it suits the demons perfectly.

8. chickenpox2

i got one i remember one my threads i suggested making a underdepth exploit for
    Underdepth exploit - When this champion makes a successful basic attack against a target with Burn,Gore,Charred,Bloodied it gains 1 AP and has +2 DMG for the attack.
    Demons fury : When this champion is deployed this champion gains Underdepth exploit for 6 turns

Demon willpower - If there is a Race: Bok champion is deployed all demons get intimidating every 4 turns (every 2nd opponents turn)
    Demon willpower - If there is a Race: Bok champion is deployed all demons get Iron will or fearless

My idea for willpower is that since boks are the masters of all demons if they are present all the demons will get a special buff thats what i was thinking

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  9. Leadrz

I think the bok were the deep elfs slave keepers. So that'd work to deep elfs i guess.

Maxerexx might give something to demons i think.

10. Leadrz

Exploit seems okay though.

11. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I still think there are far too many demons in UD to find any racial that can be given to them. just my opinion though probably. We also already have blood balls that only demons can use so that's kind of like a racial?

edit: just remembered vamps can too.

12. chickenpox2

Let me explain why exploit is good this ability can be used in bleed bg , fire bg , and demon bg with other combination if we gave it to all demons they will able to increase damage even if a limited time this is good for mid- game when you have runes to inflict dot and other runes to do addition damage on that champion
    It pretty much equal to sunder on top of that u get ap gain which gives quicken you next attack
    Remember you are doing 2 damage on +4 damage ff bonus 6*2= 12 dmg + base damage is pretty effective but it's not as op as murk water's multi attack

13. chickenpox2

True but not everyone runs bleed bg I would like to just have pure demon without having to rely on blood balls

14. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I think what demons could use is more ap gain so willpower looks nice and a bok commanding the rest also just makes sense.

15. chickenpox2

Actually as leaders pointed master is maxxerek book only for demon elf
    Also Fury is exploit
    will power is intimidating/ fearless/iron will
    Problem with exploit is 8 Nora fearless will be cheaper

16. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

The reason I say bok commanding is that they seem to be the leading and commanders of the demon armies. They just have that feel and for me they have the title too. They may not be the high command but they certainly command and give orders to the others during battle so books getting command demon seems lore friendly

17. KelRama

KelRama The King of Potatoes

Demonic Devotion: If an enemy champion is destroyed, all demons gain +2 dmg. All demons gain immunity: Fire

18. chickenpox2

only problem is that is seems like a stackable ability which might be problem for opponents
    also why not when friendly champion dies it gain +1 dmg for x turns anger when a fellow demon is killed

19. KelRama

KelRama The King of Potatoes

Good aswell :D

20. chickenpox2

btw did you like any of the other ideas? anything which you would really fit into a racial?