Polymorph for Trade

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by scrampy, Mar 23, 2015.

1. scrampy

scrampy I need me some PIE!

2. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

All of us who care for it, made it when was forage-able a few months ago(just keep that in mind while you try to find some one)

3. scrampy

I've received several good offers for it, suggesting it still has great value. I do not recall it being forgeable but that may be because it was during one of my breaks. Are you sure it was forgeable? I know several KF collectors who are missing it and it is not a rune that is even in the rune checklist.

4. Tricky1

All i'm saying is hang in little buddy. But i'll bet my entire collection on it being foragable at one point.

5. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

It was forgable if you already had one. For it to even show up on the checklist you had to have one.

scrampy likes this.
  6. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

I am interested but I have one major question. Does this spell do anything at all or is it pure collector item?

7. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

It seems strictly worse than devolve.

8. xezno

Yeah but if it actually turns them into a cuddly bunny, it may freak out a player and then they have to search through that asinine combat log to try and understand what just happened. I am looking to throw someone off more than what the spell itself actually does.

9. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

It used to be a very powerful spell (although there was apparently something in the code that crashed the game - or so I've heard as the reason for getting rid of it). Now it's more a collector's item. A long time ago they tried to get people to trade them in to make a Thorn Collection (which as awesome as it is used to be even more powerful) so there aren't many of them floating around anymore, especially with a lot of older players moving on.

10. scrampy

It will definitely turn them into a bunny. As Chiao said it is a worse version of devolve and honestly is not meta viable given that it is 65 nora to do a lesser devolve. At the moment it could be used in a BG but mostly as a "game is over, check out this awesome spell that no one else likely has". So mostly it is a gimicky spell and a collector's item.

11. xezno

Thanks for the heads up then. I am still considering what to offer or if I really want to invest to get it. Seems pretty funny though

12. scrampy

Sounds good, feel free to pm me offers. I can show you how it works in game if you like.

xezno likes this.
  13. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

I luk ownlee 4 fare deel

scrampy likes this.
  14. Neri

Neri The King of Potatoes

not the rarest rune in the game by a long shot - at least 3884 in circulation at last count. Compare that to something like mechanical crabs (30) orange myx pupae (32) . Rapid assault (le) is the rarest spell at 353

Tricky1 likes this.
  15. scrampy

Depends on what you consider in circulation. Most of those polys are on accounts that have quit long ago.

SPiEkY likes this.
  16. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

Where is that data from?

17. Tricky1

We do census about once a year with active players, greens help out some times too. Not really an active member, are ya? o_O

18. Neri

Neri The King of Potatoes

One of the greens posted some info on a forum thread on the old forums. I took a note of the most interesting bits. :)

Leadrz likes this.
  19. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

'trading 2x rapid assault" ;D

20. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Can you post the link to this info?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    Pattn199 likes this.