popularity contest aka <C>ouncil

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by only, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

It's Tuath, dagda's evil half brother.

2. b33rdragon

b33rdragon The King of Potatoes

As a member of the very first way back way PDC... I have to say this is more work than people might think. Granted, it is what you do with it, but good things came from the first version of this. If they are doing any "vetting", that should help sort out popular vs knowledge.

It's a good think when the player base has some direct feedback to the devs, knowing it isn't just posts of "tenletters".

RedDain likes this.
  3. zorbot

zorbot The King of Potatoes

As someone who used to be a part of a Council thing, it really isn't as big of a deal as many of you think. Everyone kind of just argues with each other about things and nothing happens outside of determining whether new content will be op. Though it may be different now, I cannot imagine it performing much differently.

I'm glad nid is the guy for KF. I will hold my tongue on some of the other choices.

4. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

A wild Cactuar appears. Cool beans Sok good to see you.

5. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Sometimes it surprise me how often people forget about this one. For the tone, it sounds like some people believe the new PDC will overthrow the owls and dictatorially determine what will be implemented.

6. Andralexis

Andralexis I need me some PIE!

With answers/beliefs like those anyone can troll you, son. You make that too easy.