popularity contest aka <C>ouncil

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by only, Mar 21, 2014.

1. only

only Active Member

it doesn't, but I'm just surprised that I never noticed that.

it somehow made me to remember one trick with cards, when spades are read and hearts are black, it's logical trick, but people see what they want to see. in this case, I always assumed it's my own curson without even actually thinking.

2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Could be worse. Coulda been oreoface

Xinde likes this.
  3. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- It wasn't meant for you first... told

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Wow, that's just plain evil. But that's actually a pretty good idea of how DMR operates.

5. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

If we're lucky, we will get a lot of posts deleted by the community manager. If we aren't, the entire thread will be locked.

Huh... other than reinforce the idea we actually need a PDC (at least to me), what good have come out of this thread?

Ok, sorry for the first phrase, is the opposite way around.

EDIT: See? This is the reason I was trying to avoid naming specific people on this thread.

6. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

We'll this escalated quickly, I wouldn't be surprised if this gets shut down as a whole. Some of you take this a little to far. I hope this new council is nothing like the old PDC where everyone thinks they're in some higher archy of pox status.

Zenity and Baskitkase like this.
  7. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Please bring this to private messages =P.

I will just reiterate that I will be curious in following what will happen. I hope that the players involved will be able to give good feedback, but I also hope that the designers will be able to weigh decisions and have observations before making changes. I think getting feedback in general is good, though it should require its own forum.

Forum meaning place to give feedback, not necessarily a forum/board, thing.

Ohmin and Zenity like this.
  8. chevy99

chevy99 New Member

Well I think you can cross both baskit and DMr off the list right?

Thbigchief likes this.
  9. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I think there is a process going on in a attemp to manipulate the council members votation, campaigning and disregarding specific individuals to get something that a first sight would be a friend's club in charge of the balance of the game.

10. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

So… everyone vote Sokolov to be the representative of all faction? :eek:

Ohmin and Xinde like this.
  11. juril

juril New Member

But Sokolov is a ferren.

12. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Tortuns aren't going to nerf themselves I guess.

13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

It's closer than you think. I am actually behind atm. ;)

14. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

We can still make this work guys! Join me and vote for iajabmaka, he is what the council lacks.

Currently at 3 votes but I am sure we can finish strong if we try!

15. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

so like I said, it got blown out of proportion by pre-existing assumptions and biases

anyhow, your therapy cost will be $500 each, payable via paypal or dogecoin.

16. only

only Active Member

that picture is old? I thought it's like fresh you know 2 hours or so.

JaceDragon likes this.
  17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

It smells like Americanesque political campaigning in here. can you guys turn it down to boring like good old western europe elections?

18. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

I saw the whole thing play out, and kept track. I am not going to go into details, but know this:

iPox and Ryv got shafted, period, end of story. It was ugly, and it made several of the more vocal participants in this conversation look very bad.

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Did anybody tell this guy SL is the troll and zealot faction yet?

20. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

All I can say is.... I knew this was a bad idea.

At this point they should call the whole idea of a council off, make the changes they want to make, fix anything game breaking that comes from it, and call it a day.