Possesion and riftwalker

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by kussel, Aug 4, 2016.

1. kussel

kussel The King of Potatoes

Hello, so my opponent casted enslave on my riftlord and rift walked through all my spirits, please tell me this is a bug :(

edit: at first he double tapped with it, missing the kill by 2 hp so he probably didnt know he could do it either

2. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

Bug (...but also Karma)

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Riftwalker works on OWNED champions, so this is technically WAI and an interesting interaction.

What you can't/shouldn't be able to do is if you possess an opponent's Spirit is to sacrifice it to Riftwalker.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Would a CD: 1 solve this?

5. Sokolov

Yea, I hate to do it but this is kind of a super hard counter type of thing right?

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Alternatively you could have Enslave give Planar Bound so it couldnt jump around. Enslave already gives Immobile.

Domination would still be able to do it and stuff like Slavers whip though.

7. Sokolov

Well, right now it's AP 1 CD 0, so AP 0 CD 1 would be fine. It's just not as fun :D

8. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Or give it Iron will and bump that cost

Markoth likes this.
  9. Sokolov

That could work.

10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

When in doubt Iron Will

11. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Ap 0 Cd 1 still sucks royally and is a bad change as you can still possess and kill one champ.
    Now it's just limited to 1 instead of all which yeah it's better but their just going to pick that 70+ nora real champ instead of that summon.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  12. Sokolov

Actually, we should be able to make it so that it checks for the "same owner as controller" instead of "same owner as the champion."

yobanchi likes this.
  13. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

can't you just make it so that riftwalker sacrifies target unit. thus you cant sacrifice units that arent owned by you?

14. kussel

kussel The King of Potatoes

Well in the case that happened it didnt actually jump around, everytime it riftwalked it ended up in the same position