Post revamp meta Bgs ?

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Axeraiser, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

So was away working in Spain since before the revamp and now things are crazily changed. Going to take me a while to wade through all the changes, in the mean time I want to get some games going. Whats our strongest bg/theme right now and how are we doing in the meta in general ? Thanks for any advice.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

3. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

How about including Sarnghavian Herder? Boost Beast 3, Invigorate 2, Grant Mobility for only 67 nora.

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

It's a matter of leaving room for meta splash, and not going full theme because the flexibility is needed, also, you don't want too many boosters because of the bug, I guess you could go 1 and 1 if you want.

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

ISisOP

6. Lubanja

Lubanja Member

I've tried a lot of really well designed BGs that would have taken me far in past times, and they get curb-stomped by Firking hippo riders or other 60 nora bullshit. So just find the lowest nora cost champs with the highest hp available, boost them and then laugh at the other player.

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Paladins are okay, our range got expensive besides Angels and Aria (who will be changed soon)

I heard Dwarfs/Constructs are good.

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Your avatar is doing nicely.

9. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

So I see, nice i can get out my name changed Axemen again, Axeraiser and Axecleaver hehe