Post Steam impression

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by niddhog, Nov 10, 2014.

1. niddhog

niddhog New Member

Hi community!

Despite all the rage driven threats I want to share my personal experience I made with poxnora lately.

I've been playing pox on and off since it was released and I came back to playing on a regular base like 2 month ago (with regular base I am taking 2-3x pvp Games/ day).

My experience in a nutshell: I welcome the changes since the dog takeover and 9 out of 10 games are good fun to play, regardless of my opponent dc ragequiting or stupid game mistakes from my side!

Keep up the good work DoG! Be patient and do not overrate the daily rage bashing this forum! See it as a sign for beeing on the right track for life will throw punches at those who follow their own and individual way! Peace

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Who is this imposter? I welcome you regardless.

3. BloodAshes

BloodAshes The King of Potatoes

Positivity is starting to bloom;):D

4. niddhog

niddhog New Member

If deception is what you re trying to make my post look like then deception it is. Feel free to interpret my words in whatever way suits you. As for my person, I am an engineer student from switzerland. Hope that bit of information will help clearing up your skepticism. :)
    Yeah man, lets keep positive about Poxnora and give the producers some space to breathe.

5. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Im pretty sure he's referring to the fact that your name is very similar to TheNidhogg's and there was a fake forum account pretending to be him in the past.

6. niddhog

niddhog New Member

Ah I see. So thereĀ“s another poxplayer thats into northern mythology then. Nice to know!

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

NIDHOGG! FIRE UP A CYNO, HOTDROP TIME

8. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Nothing, and the same applies to yourself(and anyone else) when you started playing this game. But that has never stopped you from sharing your opinions, has it?

9. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

wat

10. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

his opinion about the new user experience is useful in that all the NUX work wasn't a complete waste of time. It shows the game will hold the interest of new players for a little while before they get hit with the realities of ranked play. so there is still time....

11. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

I cannot say I know much about pox before the current developers personally but I thoroughly enjoy pox in its current state and I am excited to see what is in store for it in the future. Excellent post OP!

However I am sorry to say that I also am a low ranked player so my opinion must not count either according to the tone of some posts here :/

12. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Don't mind them too much. I think all they're trying to say is you don't have enough experience/knowledge of ranked play at a high level (I don't either) and that you haven't been exposed to the imbalances and bugs that are all over the fcuking place.

But I bet even they're at least somewhat glad to see new players lol

Goyo likes this.
  13. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I think there are grounds for saying 'balance is a terrible' at top tier play (though I would question what it is being compared with), but this doesn't mean very much to play outside limited league.

So really those harping on about how terrible the game is are (even if their premise is true, which is debatable) wrong as it applies to the vast majority of the pox population.

So they should shut up.

14. Zero

Zero Active Member

The game effectively doubled in population, sadly it's still too low. Something needs to happen sometime soon or we will end up in the same position prior.

Goyo likes this.
  15. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

The game is fcuking buggy and imbalanced at all levels of play. WTF is this discrimination?

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

What this guy said.

I was a bit rude.

Ballballer, Oldmaster and SPiEkY like this.
  17. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

there's always been a "thenidhogg" and a "nidhogg"

one of them just got his name out there, and the other is this guy. i remember him because i got him confused with the other one back before it was cool.

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

So you were dumb before us?

Noted.

19. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i mean yunno

20. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Was it ever cool tho?