"Power gen" Bg ST/FW please tips

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by flash88, Feb 13, 2015.

1. flash88

flash88 Member

[​IMG]

This is a split developed for me in this weak about St and Fw,well i think is a Op bg because have some good combos,but now my worry is to find a obctive for it ( how can i estabilize the match, how can i defend a counter attack) so at moment i choose auras theme. Etheral soldier, Phantasmal creper and others(for the moment) and i need some other ideas to find a principal theme to this split.
    -----
    So let me explain the combo tatics:

Here the first: Soulstrike + Rapid Attack : St have some champions with rapid attack then equip with Rapers blade (FW) , as result you hit 3 times and remove a lot of hp(depends the foe hp,see soustrike description...) wish can copy rapers blade to others champions with rapid attack. This can remove 30 or more Hp from a foe

: Combo nora Gen's : you can deploy Scouring Jasper 2x + Defiling spinel 2x and if have nora Imbue luminiscence to any champion next to a opponent, as a result you hit 24 dmg (4 scouring jasper dmg x 6 gens sources) +2 dmg (scoured) = 26 dmg only to deploy the nora gens! and after this round if the opponent still stay at range, the nora gens ll repeat the 24 dmg. (This is good to defend from a great counterattack)

: Black tempest + Crystalis : Black Tempest hit each round aleartory champions with electricity dmg rigth,depends the number of units in game, so when more units in play more dmg rigth? (i tested it) so Crystralis can help a lot, Rapid growth you ll have more than 20 champions in play in few rounds.
    Crystalis still helps with hp regen. The problem is with dark favor or any spell to hit Crystalis, a unique Crystalis death, kill all others and can destroy shrines or ally next because they have death nova frost and Imobile. Need caution, this strategy is good in large maps.

Auras combo: well the basic is hold the defense with ghost champions with aura, and well we have here six champions with ethereal and some aura type and more Haunting grip(FW auras), they can easily dmg a foe and dont be hit by aura(ethereal) also if become few hp you can retrive the champion to recover ho with crystalis :D

-----
    Is this,some ideas? i dont know if ethereal champions with aura can be effective to manage the match,but look the few bg nora cost... and if opponent dont have attack magical in bg, this l be a problem

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  2. Uruboz

Uruboz I need me some PIE!

Utterdark Spectre should be a nice add, alot of ethereal champs.

You can drop Rapid Attack champs and put some Nohkan Apprentice x2 and Soul Siren x1 Utterdark Spectre x1, and Ghost Pendant x2 isntead of Reaper's Blade.

Soul Siren should set up enemy champs near to your auras or luminscence.

Really seems a fun BG, good job!.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015