Pox Academy Expansion Celebration Tourney

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by themacca, Aug 8, 2015.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Okay guys. I'm happy to announce PA will be hosting a tournament to celebrate Poxnoras 26th Expansion! This will be beginning on the 28th of august.
    This tourney will be only be for PA members who were members before this tourney was announced (sorry guys). Now for the thing i know you guys were dying to read, Yes this event will be having prizes from the newest expansion as well as getting a profile badge attached to your account courtesy of @Senshu.

Now for the more important details.
    - 3 different tourney pools each of which having there own prize rankings (more details later)
    - 8 player slots for each pool (24 slots in the entire tourney)
    - Maps to be announced later depending on what changes in the expansion
    - No unique Limited runes are allowed to be used, I.E Grimlic of K'thir, Harbingers, Haunting Spirit, Furbull Baby and so on. (does not include re-skins such as Aria the priestess)
    - Every game is to be observed by a guild officer or an outside volunteer (they will be announced later as well)
    - Ipox BG's (for lack of a better name) won't be allowed either
    - Any changes to your BG must be faction wide

Prize Distribution will be based on where you finish in the tourney. As shown below finishing in the first round will get you 3 new commons, the second round will get you 3 new uncommons, second place will get a new rare and the winner will get a new slot.
    [​IMG]

Which pool and which slot you are entered into will be randomly selected by me via drawing a name out of a hat. Comment below (if you're a member of PA) in order to enter and have a chance to get yourself a new exo and participate in a fun guild event.

Now Full
    Current entrees: 15Deadmen, Frits25, Hawkless1, Christhop, Alerge08, Necromaster, Burcho, Diablo275, Badbraz, Warriorchief, Iskandak, Fatty2k, elimilech1, Agirgis1, Smallfry, Silveraine, Kingjad, Grimhold, Gimball, XturboX12X, Ironstylus, DoubtofBuddha, DMRbadguy, Themacca

Edit: Since it's been a struggle to fill the last few spots and i'd like to have it all done now in order for me to get the last bit of everything organized im now going to let the last few spots be filled by players not in PA.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  2. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    ban frits :p

Pattn199 likes this.
  3. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I agree. Ban him! :D

4. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I smoked a reefer before i read this and this "-Any changes to your BG must be faction wide" confuses me, what exactly does this mean? Brain lag.

5. themacca

if you change BG you need to change faction.

Anima26 likes this.
  6. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I see. So do we have to send in our deck lists pre-tournament? Count me in anyway mate.

themacca likes this.
  7. themacca

i would prefer so. but i might change that later cause obviously i cant watch every single game

8. Hawk

Hawk The King of Potatoes

Banana.I'm in!

themacca likes this.
  9. alegre08

alegre08 The King of Potatoes

count me in

themacca likes this.
  10. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

I'm away to a wedding that day :/ But good luck to all of you who enters.

Maybe get somebody to stream and cast the finals or something. Could be fun to watch the games after.

Gl hf!

Anima26, Pattn199 and themacca like this.
  11. themacca

Will likely be going for more than 1 day. so you can probably still enter

Karamasov and Pattn199 like this.
  12. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

awww <3 thanks

:( why you so mean to me

looks awesome @themacca great job :D i cant wait

JellyBerry and themacca like this.
  13. themacca

sorry PA members only

14. Pattn199

ehm!?? i know, read my signature please:oops:

JellyBerry likes this.
  15. themacca

Leoss are OP

Pattn199 likes this.
  16. Pattn199

nuhuh there not!!!!!!!!!

JellyBerry likes this.
  17. themacca

for the sake of not sidetracking the post any longer. i've already put your name in :p

Pattn199 likes this.
  18. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

I'm in. Can we say no bluefist/redfist? In response we can... Bane Shift the only thing Frits will accept for that is no KF at all isn't it.
    Also, can anyone share post a deck that allows me to beat FW. I swear half our guild uses it ATM. Including Kal. Joining was a bad idea...

19. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

:eek:
    Well, at least we can include physical dmg now.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  20. Nechro

Nechro Member

IM IN!