Pox-Based BG Builder

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Molosse, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

I love Nea/Poxbase. He's a bloody gent among gents for the ammount of work he puts in, but I'm curious why Poxnora doesn't have a BG builder built into the site? That is to say something like Poxbase where you can search through the entire database to highlight particular runes and then throw them into the builder whether or not you have that particular rune.

In addition while doing this why not integrate it with the Rune Forge? So you build your hypothetical BG out of runes you do have and runes you don't have. There's a small indicator, perhaps a number, in the corner of each rune that shows if you have x0, x1 or x2 0f the rune available. If you have x0 or x1 of the rune why not give an additional option whereupon you can forge the rune, if it's available and if you have the shards. It'd feel nice not to have to jump across to another site just so I can work out the intricate details of BG construction, while throwing in some theory crafting.

In summary I'd argue an on-site resource would have the following advantages:

I) Easier for new interests to sit down and not have to follow the forums towards a decent BG builder.
    II) Quicker updates regarding both patch and expansion changes on runes.
    III) Interactions with both personal collections and the Rune Forge.

TheBulwark, Anima26, Qucas and 7 others like this.
  2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Remember upgrades per BG please <3

Anima26 likes this.
  3. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

This. Nea and DOG collaboration? Dare to dream.

TheBulwark likes this.