pox manager suggestion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ykmmmm, Mar 10, 2014.

?

Pox manager suggestion

1. I prefer option 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I definetly chose the 2

75.0%
  3. I don't care

25.0%
  4. I have a better idea(pls put it out inside so we can comment it tnx)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

Hi, i have 2 suggestion to bypass the problem (big for me cause the most thing i like is making decks) to lose rune with with 3 stars or worst broke decks cause spell equip or relics are traded away or forged, now some of you say they show if is in a deck etc but if i have 20 or more of a specific item people like me who have hundreds of deck soner of later will have to broke some deck cause you can't be sure you selectet always the same 2 rune for every of your 50 decks or be sure you don t forge or trade it away or if you don't have in a deck you risk lose a 3 star champ.

-first solution would be to similar rune give a marker like 1,2,3..... or a,b c etc over then so i know this is ranger 1 ranger 2 or sacrifice 1,2 etc

- second solution i think this will be more effective is let the players lock the rune they want be sure not trade away in rune manager like a little box near all of them you press if you want a rune never be accidentaly be lost .

I m asking of this from like 8 year sad no one listen to me Y_Y i know for some of you this is not important
    but i hope soner of later i will have this implemented, so what you think guys and greens of this idea can be done ? is whorted ? you have other more effective idea ? tnx in advance to every one who will read and discuss this cause at least for me is important good pox to all, i put a poll it will display votes and is never ended. (fixed some gramar mostruosity bet i left more during the editing and put some space to make it easier to read XD)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

You can add runes to a battle group, that will prevent them from being dissolved, you could put in, say 8 of the runes or what not, and that would protect them. Once they are in the BG, there is a market both in the trader and in the forger, and you can reuse the same rune in multiple decks.

I'm not exactly sure what the issue is with that.

I'm not saying I disagree though. I'd like to see if it would be possible to "Trade" your runes to a rune "dissolver" account or something like that. But I can't automate that.

3. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

The idea of "locking" runes is really nice.

Also, I think the Forge identifies Champions in decks, and prevents them from being sacrificed, but that's not the case with Spells/Relics/Equips (they're not identified and you can sacrifice them). Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Kampel likes this.
  4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Oh, you may be right about the spells/relics/equips.