Pox Nora Mobile

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Koredar, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Koredar

Koredar The King of Potatoes

Just wondering if the Owls or community in general think a iOS/Android port would be doable, I know it may be awhile due to the revamp, but I can help but to dream of Pox Nora on Android since my laptop died and I'm stuck on an Android tablet. :/

2. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

There has been support in the community, if you look through the pages of General Discussion you should be able to find many threads about this very topic.

3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i would love to see pox go mobile i think its possible but it will take time to make like 3-4 years also the graphics will be difficult (i think that the major problem)

4. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

Its possible to play on a windows 8 pad... buy a surface 3 :)

5. Glad0

Glad0 I need me some PIE!

I 100% support a mobile version

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Doubt this is feasible right now or in the near future.

7. Authyrtyr

Which the OP acknowledged.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Not because of the revamp.

They do not have the means necessary for such an adventure at this point in time. Nor will they in the near future, I suspect.

9. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

also ios/android games generally want to be playable in 5 minute segments (waiting for the train ect) so unless it had a mode where players play one turn at a time with no time limit it would not really be a reasonable endeavor.

10. Authyrtyr

A possible place to insert another idea that's come up before. Have games be able to played over a few days where each players plays a turn and the other player then has a day to take their turn like a number of chess websites do it.

11. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

I'm willing to donate 3 digits to support mobile Pox if that's what it takes to make the game survive. #votesteam #toomanyleggies #2betterthan1