Pox Nora Revamp - Preview 7

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Senshu, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I think the cost is already included?

3. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Since the emphasis is on shape-shifting Druids, it would be nice if all transformations granted the appropriate race. Treecaller recently received a band-aid fix by having the race base (for which I am very grateful), but it would be better in the long run if transformations gave the race as a matter of course.

Xirone and Woffleet like this.
  4. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

As a reminder, Elven Druid's transformations sometimes grant races that don't exist anymore. For example, Wolf Form grants Race: Wolf.

5. Farfallo

Farfallo New Member

Nothing but a bunch of complainers and haters.

Good job Desert Owl. Take your time. New Cyclops looks pretty cool.

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

You know why ;)
    Upgrade abilities are not included in the cost I even said so in the post.

Also, Some asked in-game if Unstoppable would be affected by NKD. The answer is no because it isn't a loss of AP. The AP is being spent on the passive ability NKD, and it is the champion with NKD who is spending the AP to prevent the attack.

Ninao and DarkJello like this.
  7. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

@Senshu Which rank of counterstrike would you choose on the grandmaster?

8. Woffleet

why counter strike? arrow throw and riposte are already in the game.

9. GabrielQ

I like counterstrike better than both of those, you can decide if it's arrow throw or riposte by chhosing between block and dodge and you avoid clutter in champion with both.

10. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

I would go with three and just leave it as a defender at a shrine or font, but that is just my preference.

Ninao, GabrielQ and Woffleet like this.
  11. Woffleet

exactly. So i'm asking are riposte and arrow throw gonna be removed?

12. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

So... both draksars have violent. Is this indication that its being kept as the racial flavor for draks or just a coincidence that they both have it? Its a very strong ability in its own right.

Woffleet likes this.
  13. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

so counterstrike is pretty awesome
    Nokando still got Reposite and Arrow throw i think that is one of the most annoying part of nokando also i hope you guys wont give defence boost to kas otherwise it be annoying there will be no way to counter attack with just below 20% dmg
    I love how u gave forest leper form to compensate Anuru loosing pet: forest leper (i'm guessing) wait if it has detection why does it need forest leper ability?

how many phases to go before you guys are done?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  14. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Omg I am so excited. Love what you guys did with dusk druid. Shapeshift into forest lerper so kewl.
    [​IMG]

DarkJello likes this.
  15. GabrielQ

good answer senshu
    @chickenpox2 I thought the same at first, but if you check, forest lerper is the overcosted bag of murder and winged lerper is the detection one. This also explains the loss of ping as damage output

16. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

So you are saying that i get detect from turning to forest leper? then why give detect
    mabye we can ask sheshu to reconsider changing upgrade set 2 to detect to ping 1/2/3 so if you want to detect just turn to leper and change back to druid for pinging it makes more sense that way don't you agree? and im sure price wise ping might be cheaper than detect

17. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- So Nohkan do is now an AP dependant block/dodge?.... and counterstrike is both riposte/arrowthrow? It's getting wonky and busy again... just combine counterstrike into nohkan do or remove riposte/arrow throw imo. Cuz putting counterstrike on a champion without nohkan do or block dodge is pointless or simply sandbaggy

18. GabrielQ

No, I'm saying that I thought that the change form was for winged lerper (anaru's pet, with detection) but then I checked and realized that the change form was for forest lerper wich is about damage output, so it makes sense to keep detection on base and remove ping.

19. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

These look real nice. Only thing that pops right into my mind is that maybe the rarity of the rune should be spelled out below "Classes"
    Also kikin' orange color on druid...looks mauv.

20. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

...unless they ave block or dodge or any other ability that counters a hit by making it miss....