Pox Nora Revamp - Preview 8

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Senshu, Jun 12, 2014.

1. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Let's say that I didn't ask that because I wanted to know.

2. kat7ra

kat7ra Member

Well, I guess that end of June/mid July should be around revamp then?
    Any later and I wouldn't call it soon :p

3. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Boghopper zombie looks cool but even with physical resistance 3 I don't think 22hp will last long. Also not sure of a Timmy without poison cloud just not the same.

4. Joker

Joker I need me some PIE!

With resistance 3 any good player can make good use of it, believe me.

5. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Well in that case let's pretend that way you were trying to do didn't go completely over my head.

6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

mmmh, bog zombie lost bodyguard, his usefulness will be severely diminished.

Razzoriel and BansheeX like this.
  7. Oldmaster

Oldmaster I need me some PIE!

Once again, I am surprised at how soon we got another preview and at the progress made on the revamp . Well done guys.

Tarathil, Joker and Woffleet like this.
  8. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

With the loss of bodyguard? It can be used as a meat shield but its done from 2 normal magical attacks.. It needs bodyguard more than it needs physical rank 3

9. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Why did a 30 ora shoeboxed champ get nerfed lol?

10. Joker

Joker I need me some PIE!

Timmy got summon boghopper zombie with ranks.

Imagine summon boghopper zombies with bodyguard.

just imagine...

11. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

The equipment will be changed to take into the account the changes to Timmy, but it is till a work in progress at the moment.

Woffleet likes this.
  12. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Leviathan is 2-4 and Timmy is 6-7.

Razzoriel, Woffleet and Joker like this.
  13. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Dang...Poor Garu Den Mother. The reduced hitpoints and damage seem fine, but the reduced speed and the big nerf to surge enemy is what will shoebox it. KF hates 5 speed champs. The surge enemy change is really bad, makes it really hard to turn on at all....that is assuming you could even get it bestowed the champion you wanted to....now you require a 3rd champ that is also leashed within 3 spaces.....not useable.

14. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Why does KF hate 5 speed champs? I would think they'd like them more than any other faction because ay least they are 6 asked in KF. In any other faction with the possible exception of st and is 5 speed will result in a draw loss on a number of maps.

15. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

It would be nice to have Timmy runnable in a Full Faction build

16. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

HA!

17. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I'm gonna go ahead and say no to that.

18. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

I say just give augur summon bog hopper zombie, range 7, and call it a night, who needs balance when you have "fun."

Anyway, all sarcasm aside, keep up the good work owls :) As soon as the revamp launches I can't wait to get back into pox.

19. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

Preview #8 is chillaxin right along. Time to total review of revamp be diminishing. Groovy.

20. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

I am disapointrd that Boghopper Zombie lost Bodyguard, it was the only reason I included it :(

Also out of curiosity, why change the summon from adjacent (like all other summons) to within 2-3-4 spaces? Or will all Summons be within 2-3-4 spaces?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014