Pox Nora Warfare! Let Blood be Shed! (Update 1.5)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Apostate, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i feel like what happened here is apostate had an idea and threw it out as a "for fun" thing, and then everyone jumped on it like it was gonna be maintained as rigorously as a tournament would be

maybe i'm wrong/oversimplifying, but that's what a lot of this looked like

Apostate, Agirgis1 and SPiEkY like this.
  2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Y'all got way too serious about this, it's just supposed to be a fun thing to pass time until the revamp.

Apostate and Agirgis1 like this.
  3. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

This is why we can't have nice things T.T

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

You know, guys, nothing stops you from just asking people to play warfare games with you and then tell me the results for the tracker ... If you want to have fun playing, go and do it, ffs.

Apostate and SPiEkY like this.
  5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

let's work on a clear set of rules and start over again.

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I actually only got on the last few days to play this thing, but it's not fun when you can't find anyone you're supposed to be playing...

7. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

I appreciate the faith and analysis of my supporters here. It's completely true, @Dagda, @Agirgis1 and @SPiEkY have the right idea. I've restated my intentions with this repeatedly but I'm afraid the message is getting lost in the tides here. This event was supposed to be casual, at a slower pace and a lot less tightly-woven and run than some of the folks here are implying. I'm only one person and I've been trying to coordinate this entire event (only recently has @Boozha stepped up to help), I work full time and have other responsibilities. There's honestly nothing I can do if your targeted faction just doesn't log on and play against you, it is just completely out of my power to compensate for participation shortfalls within factions. Nothing is set in stone and I'm more than open to suggestions to make this smoother and more comprehensive.

I haven't quite given up on this though, and I'm thankful for those who haven't either.

8. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

It's not the fact that no one is logging on to play, just no one wants to play due to confusion of how it works and rules.

9. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

Right, I keep hearing that. I'd be glad to explain or clarify if you could let me know what exactly you're having trouble with.

10. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Honestly, its not even hard.

1) Check whose factions territory your faction is attacking (2nd post)
    2) Check the list of players from that faction whether or not someone is online (1st post); if yes, yell at them to play against you, of not, yell at them in this thread to play against you.
    3) If the game took place (and the aggressor won), tell me in the tracker thread who versus who and which factions ranks both have. If not, tell me 48 hrs after you posted your challenge here that nobody accepted and you win by default.
    4) ???
    5) Profit.

Last edited: May 18, 2014
    SPiEkY and Apostate like this.
  11. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

relying on 6 diff. people to lead/organize it is impossible [i.e. generals]. imo a decentralized model lead by 1 single organizer would succeed

12. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Mother russia agrees

13. caine1138

caine1138 Well-Known Member

Funny...

14. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Yeah all the srs bzns posts and tryhards like Tiny jumping in along with the Bloke Boys collusion made me feel like: meh.

15. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Am I still signed up for KF?

16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Reported for necro

MakarovJAC and KingJad like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.