Pox on mobile

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flyingfinn, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

You know how WoW has an app which helps you out on grinding items and what not.

Would it be impossible if Pox had something like this? The map of Pox with quests on it. The actual gameplay probably needs to be changed for like a tower defence, but I would play it while on the bus or the toilet.

2. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

i'd like a Poxnora Rune manager/trader/checklist/News/Patches App, Like....Just a moblie friendly way to check stuff out

3. Resonance9

Resonance9 The King of Potatoes

The rewards would probably have to be drastically reduced (maybe 5-20 gold per win) to balance out the grinding for a minigame. Otherwise getting gold would be too easy and everything in the marketplace would have to be priced considerably higher due to gold being so accessible. I do agree with Agirgis1 though, about being able to edit your decks and look at your cards on mobile (taking into account the outdated "mobile devices" as well).

4. Poxpoints

Poxpoints I need me some PIE!

In theory a third-party could do this, granted it will need your Pox-login information for trading/deck building/personal checklist.

Cheers,

Josh753

5. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Ya i can be on my phone at work and would love this! Also i find the site to work pretty well with my phone. I am constantly messing around with my BGs on my phone.