Poxbase nowere to be found

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ykmmmm, Jun 20, 2014.

1. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

at least for me lets hope if is not only my problem he can come back ^^

2. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Yeah, noticed that yesterday. Hope it does come back up. DOG needs something like this on their own website though.

I mean... it's just such a smooth experience and the best way to search for... everything, which simply isn't possible on the official website.

Tarathil likes this.
  3. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Everything PoxBase had needs to be moved to the main website. Period.

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

5. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

maybe that's part of the revamp (moving it to DoG)

6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I think dogs may have handled the new databases to poxbase in anticipation.

7. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

That old ass site poxpulse is still up, but its outdated :/

8. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Sorry guys, didn't pay for domain in time, somehow missed the email from my provider, it should be back up very soon.

Tweek516, newsbuff, Nemorga and 12 others like this.
  9. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

welcome back ^^

10. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

Hahaha that sucks

11. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

"Phew"

12. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Oh cool, it's nice to know that the developer is still around. I was wondering if there was a way you could archive the current stats/abilities of champs so we'd be able to make comparisons when the revamp happens?

13. cf66

cf66 Member

Yea I've been thinking about that too ^

14. Poxjedi

Poxjedi I need me some PIE!

I think the playerbase will pick up now that the game has been picked up by a smaller company. One of the problems are the evil, shitty, rude, players. I lost 8 games in a row a few days ago then won 1 and had some jerk telling me he hoped that I died of cancer. I wish there was a player rating system not that gauges skill like the rank system, but one where people can "upvote" people who are nice to other people.

SireofSuns and Fikule like this.
  15. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

That would be nice. All for positive reinforcement.

16. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Yeah, I love PoxBase, there's some things I wish I could search on that I can't but other than that it's brilliant. (For example it'd be nice to be able to search for all runes with abilities that have "fire" in the name somewhere). For me the gatherer will eternally be my go to reference for TCG DBs done right.

17. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I wish I could say that your idea works. But that would be lying. The truth is, people are mean and stupid, and every year they get worse. I really wish I could think of something to say that would be encouraging, but nothing comes to mind. At least, nothing that the forum rules would allow me to say...