Poxbrothers (permanently closed)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Poxbrothers, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

Hello all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we decided to close our store due to lack of time.
    KVBraker23 has a job and a family which consume quite some time and I (Josh753) have been traveling around and will be doing so for the next 3 months. We decided to quit while everything is still running properly rather than to keep going until our service becomes bad.

I like to think we had a great run starting as a small forum trade-store trying to compete with Poxportal at the time. To the point where we had our first website and the store name BiGs CHEAPEST which over time became the single rune store you all know as Poxbrothers.

I want to thank everyone who has been part of the store: customers, programmers, investors and store clerks alike etc. It was a rough but extremely instructive and fun experience.

I know some people did and others didn't like the store but I hope people will remember it as a good rather than bad thing as that has always been the goal.

I will probably be playing the game again in 3 months and I look forward to seeing all of you than.

For any questions feel free to contact us on: [email protected]

To finish as I always do:

Sincerely,

Josh753

Sunutsu, SaintKiwi, DarkJello and 2 others like this.
  2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

And now Poxbox is officially the only store left. Dun dun dun

Sunutsu and SaintKiwi like this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

it was a cash store, so eh. poxbox was always the single shop on the block

so long cowboys!

4. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Can I have roons? I bet you got lots to spare... ;)

5. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Will there be a clearance sale? I was looking at your runes the other day mang. Any last chance to purchase?

6. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

everytime i see a store, i wonder why SOE and now DOG let it exist.

7. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

8. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

NOOOO! I did enjoy using your service. Wish you guys the best and well...

PurpleTop likes this.
  9. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Poxbox cash store just doubled in price :eek:

Sorry to see you guys go...

11. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

If you feel like gifting runes to handsome players like me, I won't mind taking 2 Yeti Icelords :)

Have a nice traveling dude!

12. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Sad to see you guys go. A place to buy runes for cash much cheaper than PoxBox was needed and you successfully provided that service. Hopefully someone will be able to step up and help.

I would love to see an active rune pool come out of this. I know KTCAOP has one but he's too busy. I do not have the time as surgery is looming near whenever I can get a date, then soon after that I'll be moving.

13. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Sorry to see you guys go
    PS can i have runes :DDD

14. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

cheers mate. we'll miss you

15. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

to those who are begging for runes, I saw decondor trading lots of them. (lim/leg/exos) Poxbox even announced they had an inventory update or someting similar.

16. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

nooo... I was finally gonna buy some of the last few runes I needed. Now my only chance is payingplaying decondor 3x the price.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  17. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

18. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Im glad thats awfully outta context. You were saying I didn't own 3 nohkan guides and I was claiming I did. Therefore I stated what exactly were you stating that I don't own when in fact I owned the runes you claimed I didn't.

19. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

Check my post on the front page of www.poxbox.net

PS Always funny people say I was more expensive (now I really gonna be, again check my front page statement), last few months I closely watched their pricing which made poxbox always atleast the same price or cheaper lol

20. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Guys i want you to spend money on DOG , Im a great person , this is why im going to take full advantage of being a monopoly.