Poxlist.com - a new Poxnora database search engine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TakeItOver, Jun 12, 2017.

1. TakeItOver

TakeItOver The King of Potatoes

Hi all,

Due to the fact that there is no up to date database with a nice search engine, I decided to create a new one.

So here we go: www.poxlist.com

You can search by factions, races, classes, rarity, abilities, min-Range, max-Range, defense, speed, damage, HP and Base Cost and order by name, min-Range, max-Range, defense, speed, damage, HP, and Base Cost. The database is automatically updated every two weeks with the official Poxnora json feed, so all new updates or changes will be included. Please let me know if you spot any errors. Comments and suggestions are also welcome.

If you want to support this, leave a like on fb: https://www.facebook.com/Poxlist-988716647932119/ or do a small donation (press the heart button on our page) to cover the hosting bills and keep this page alive.
    If you want to donate in another way: Just donate some runes and send me the marketplace link (I will bid a bronze token with my ingame name: RedSunset). I do not have a big collection so any common helps :). Thanks in advance for any support!

UPDATES:
    v1.6.3:
    - ADDED: Icons to the Faction and Ability Dropdown Menu

v1.6.2:
    - ADDED: search by champ name -> speed up the whole BG Editor/Archive process.

v1.6.1:
    - FIXED: small saving issue in the BG archive (caused by split runes)

v1.6:
    - Massiv Speed improvement - moving to a better server and some advanced code enhancements.
    Comparison:
    Ability Searches before speed enhancements: ~ 20-25 seconds.
    After the new speed improvement: 0,1 seconds.

v1.5:
    - Added a full automatic Faction-Scan for the BG-Editor. So the Faction will be auto saved when saving a BG to the archive.
    - Protect/Scan for Splitfaction- and Fullfaction-Battlegroups. (You will see a warning if you try to save a BG that do not have 30 or 15/15 runes.)
    - Factions are displayed at the BG-Editor in the top area.
    - Factions are displayed at the BG-Archive in an extra column.
    - Fixed a bug where some abilities were not displayed after you searched them with their description.

v1.4: Special Thanks goes to @MaruXV
    - Added Battlegroup-Archive. Save your BG ideas to our Poxlist Archive. Just use the Button "Save BG" in the BG Editor and browse all BG ideas in the BG archive.
    - Fixed a bug where the total amount of Champions with a specific ability was not correctly displayed.

v1.3: Special Thanks goes to @themacca
    - If there is a Cooldown, AP Costs or some Ability Nora Costs (in the upgrade trees) for any ability, than it is displayed under the ability in an extra row.
    - Added this features to all instances: Standard Search, BG Editor and BG Showcase Room

v1.2.:
    - fixed some massiv problems with the ability search options
    - fixed the 20 runes editor problem and extended the bg editor to 30 runes.
    - added a search by name option to abilities and Spells/Equpiments/Relics

v1.1.:
    - Battlegroup Editor
    - Battlegroup Link Share with google short link
    - Showroom Page that shows up your Battlegroup creation (permanently with the google short link)
    - Battlegroup is saved in the Battlegroup Editor as long as you do not close your Browser
    - Differentiation between Upgrade I and Upgrade II in the ability trees of each champion (the default ability is always on top of each ability tree)
    - Small Donation Heart Button in the top navigation to buy me a coffee ;)
    - Some Design improvements

v1.0.: Release

Poxlist kickstarter campaign:
    Introduction:
    New improvements mean some spare time to code those features. As a student with two side jobs I do not have the time to push poxlist to the next level. And due to the fact that the new hosting bill is coming soon and due to the fact that I would love to take two or three days off from my side jobs and start coding for you guys, I just thought we start a small kickstarter campaign for poxlist. Any donation, any amount that you donate can be assigned to the following poxlist enhancements:

New features:
    1.) Copy an existing Showroom BG to the BG editor (so you can change/edit the Showroom BG instantly) --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $80
    2.) Enhanced BG Editor (Manage, delete and add runes directly in the BG-Editor - without browsing the search engine pages) --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $100
    3.) Edit existing BGs with password protection from creator (requirement: Copy an existing Showroom BG to the BG editor feature) --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $90
    4.) Adding a third column with Nora Costs to every ability on the ability-page --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $50
    5.) Comment and Rating system for each public BG --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $150
    6.) General Design improvements --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $100

Completed Donations:
    Public BG Lists --- Current Donation Level: $150 / $150 @MaruXV
    Ability Costs and Ability Cooldown informations(so you can actually check champs costs with different upgrades) --- Current Donation Level: $60 / $60 @themacca

If any of the enhancements reach the complete amount, I will start to implement those features.
    If you have any other suggestions for upcoming poxlist features, just post them or send me a private message.

If you donate any amount via the website PayPal donation button (the heart button in the top menu), please send me a forum message - so I can add your donation to the enhancement level of your choice.

All the best,
    RedSunset

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Hellova job. I think my only feedback is when you select a champion there isnt a visual to differentiate which upgrade tree the upgrades are on.

TakeItOver and Morfeas like this.
  3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Fantastic! I hope someone makes you a tray of brownies soon!

TakeItOver likes this.
  4. TakeItOver

Thank you!
    Yes that is the current mission. But I do not see the info in the database that differentiate the two Upgrades. Maybe an official poxnora staff member can send me a message with a hint how I can differentiate upgrade I and II.
    Anyway, I will add that feature sooner or later :)

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

At first glance it looks like the first 3 listed upgrades are U1 and the last 3 are U2. I only glanced through 5-6 of them but it held true for those few. Maybe just put a box around those sets. The difficult part is going to be when there are champions with less than 3 upgrades on a tree.

6. TakeItOver

Exactly! The problem comes up when there is an uneven number of abilities :), otherwise the first two/three matches Upgrade I and the rest Upgrade II

7. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

They use "abilitySet" as holder for each upgrade optionlist in the feed.do if thats what you use as base

TakeItOver, Morfeas and Poxpoints like this.
  8. Poxpoints

Poxpoints I need me some PIE!

Was about to say just that, have my like!

For completion: https://www.poxnora.com/api/feed.do?t=json

Morfeas likes this.
  9. TakeItOver

thank you for all the positive feedback guys!

thanks but this table just contains a link to the champs, but no order in upgrade I and II ... anyway, I maybe find a solution and still waiting for the staff to maybe give me a hint :)

10. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

This is great! :eek:! Good job!

TakeItOver likes this.
  11. m007kuzya

m007kuzya Well-Known Member

looks really very cool!
    can you add spossibility to make a list of runes aka BattleGround? Just like it wos in old poxbase...

TakeItOver likes this.
  12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

"id":18,
    "name":"Abomination",
    "description":"A mind is a terrible thing to waste. So is a spleen, a kidney, a liver, an eye... - Xulos, Undead Sage",
    "maxRng":1,
    "minRng":1,
    "defense":2,
    "speed":6,
    "damage":12,
    "hitPoints":55,
    "size":"1x1",
    "rarity":"UNCOMMON",
    "classes":["Brute"],
    "races":["Undead","Zombie"],
    "noraCost":70,
    "hash":"cj9Ej9Dj9CG2BG2Aj9Cj9Dj9Eeeeerzzgvqhtmnj",
    "artist":"James Ryman",
    "factions":["Forsaken Wastes"],
    "runeSet":"Pox Nora Release Set",
    "forSale":true,
    "tradeable":true,
    "allowRanked":true,
    "deckLimit":2,
    "startingAbilities":[
    {
    "id":545,"apCost":0,"name":"Attack: Physical","shortDescription":"This unit makes a Physical attack at its range. This is a basic attack.","activationType":3,"level":0,"cooldown":0,"noraCost":2,"iconName":"physical"
    },
    {
    "id":2142,"apCost":0,"name":"Zombie Apocalypse","shortDescription":"This champion has \u003cability value\u003d43\u003eImmunity: Disease\u003c/ability\u003e. While you control at least 5 Zombies, this unit gains \u003cability value\u003d2147\u003eSwarm: Festering Corpse\u003c/ability\u003e.","activationType":0,"level":0,"cooldown":0,"noraCost":4,"iconName":"zombie_apoc"
    }],
    "abilitySets":[
    {
    "abilities":[
    {
    "default":false,"id":23,"apCost":0,"name":"Berserker","shortDescription":"This champion gets +2 DMG and \u003cability value\u003d2005\u003eCareless\u003c/ability\u003e","activationType":0,"level":1,"cooldown":0,"noraCost":-5,"iconName":"berserker"
    },
    {
    "default":false,"id":25,"apCost":0,"name":"Berserker","shortDescription":"This champion gets +2 SPD, +4 DMG, and \u003cability value\u003d2005\u003eCareless\u003c/ability\u003e","activationType":0,"level":3,"cooldown":0,"noraCost":12,"iconName":"berserker"
    },
    {
    "default":true,"id":24,"apCost":0,"name":"Berserker","shortDescription":"This champion gets +1 SPD, +3 DMG, and \u003cability value\u003d2005\u003eCareless\u003c/ability\u003e.","activationType":0,"level":2,"cooldown":0,"noraCost":3,"iconName":"berserker"
    }],
    {
    "default":false,"id":108,"apCost":1,"name":"Pummel","shortDescription":"This champion makes its basic melee attack against target opposing champion. If successful, this unit makes an additional basic attack for free against the same target.","activationType":1,"level":1,"cooldown":4,"noraCost":8,"iconName":"hammer"
    },
    {
    "default":true,"id":474,"apCost":1,"name":"Blood Rage","shortDescription":"This unit makes a melee attack and loses 8 HP. This ability\u0027s AP cost cannot be modified.","activationType":1,"level":0,"cooldown":2,"noraCost":6,"iconName":"rend"
    },
    {
    "default":false,"id":109,"apCost":1,"name":"Pummel","shortDescription":"This champion makes its basic melee attack against target opposing champion. If successful, this unit makes an additional basic attack for free against the same target. This attack costs +1 AP compared to a normal basic attack.","activationType":1,"level":2,"cooldown":3,"noraCost":11,"iconName":"hammer"
    }]
    }

The detail is there in the JSON as far as what abilities are on each upgrade tree, as well as which one is the default.

13. Durand

Durand Active Member

Great site. My only suggestion would be to change Max Range Search from <= to >=.

TakeItOver likes this.
  14. TakeItOver

where do you see the upgrade tree info? I only see the default info. Is it activationType? Because for some champs there are three different activationTypes so that would not match Upgrade I and II...

Yes this will be included in the next big page update.

yeah I just thought it would be nice to have a closed interval, but if more people would like it I just would add a second option with >= :) .

15. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

"startingAbilities":[
    this block defines the starting abilities
    ]

this block defines upgrade set 1
    ]

this block defines upgrade set 2
    ]

Anima26 and TakeItOver like this.
  16. TakeItOver

thanks a lot ... now I see it ... the parser currently just add all "abilities" into a table ... so I maybe have to differentiate it with an extra column ... I will think about it

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  17. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

There is an LE Klub aswell as Dirge. Think every faction got 2 LE's

TakeItOver likes this.
  18. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

I had a thread up with a screenshot of all of them before my old account was pruned, but I had mentally blocked it. **** sucks.

TakeItOver and Vote Kanye 2020 like this.
  19. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Aye, not being able to complete my FW collection because of it is a *****.

20. TakeItOver

Next update will definitly include the battlegroup editor ... stay tuned!

aseryen, Gnomes, MrBadguy and 2 others like this.