Poxnora App???

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Ian Addison, Mar 19, 2014.

?

Would a Poxnora App be well received?

1. Yes, I'd definitely get it!!

50.0%
  2. No, I'm always on my computer anyways, no need.

16.7%
  3. Maybe if I get a rune for downloading it????

33.3%
  1. Ian Addison

Ian Addison New Member

I was just marveling at how well the transition went, (poxnora didn't even work on my computer under Sony!!), and I was musing as to how it'd be changed. This led me think of accessibility, which led to thoughts of a Poxnora App.

It wouldn't be the actual game though, that'd ruin it in my opinion, but something that'd allow you to roam the forums, making trades, or edit a battle group all from the comfort of your handheld device.

Now I have no idea how mobile apps work or how difficult they may or may not be, but hey its just a suggestion. ;) (Btw I made this thread on my phone and it was a pain in the ***!)

Posting a poll to keep track of opinions! :D

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I'm not so sure how necessary the poll poll is in this case …

Anyways =P, a PoxNora app would probably be a great idea, though from what you have described, what prevents you from doing all of that in your tablet web browser as is?

Though I do believe that optimizing the Website for a mobile device is certainly an interesting concept.

I, personally, wouldn't mind a Pox 2.0 Tablet/Mobile Game, though that would probably need to be a completely separate side project or something of the like.

3. Ian Addison

Ian Addison New Member

The poll is more for people too lazy :eek: to comment.

And yes you can do it all from your phone/tablet, but an app could possibly just condense everything together in one really accessible place. Though if the site became mobile friendly I wouldn't complain.

And with a mobile Poxnora game, I'd just dislike an attempt to bring the desktop version to mobile. But a pure mobile definitely wouldn't be bad!

4. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I think once Pox is more developed than it is now, it is totally a plausable idea