PoxNora Champions League Winner: TinyDragon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MentalMoles, Jul 11, 2014.

1. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Bring on the IS Angel and the cuddly white Dugon

2. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Nid and i never got to play in the finals for a ctharia in that pox twitch thing the old devs hosted:(

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Let me help you out there.

1. Host a tourney
    2. Suck up to Greens to give a Ctharia as prize (host a show with them, get creative)
    3. Get your friends to sign up
    5. Acquire Ctharia.

With this patented method for succes, failure is not an option as you control everything!

4. Ballballer

Its okay. I can console myself with the fact that i beat the Bane Shift out of only after he capped both his fonts on his second turn with wizard of the ways on the sp map

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Beating only is an accomplishment now?

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. Ballballer

Given the circumstances of that game, yeah it was a hell of an accomplishment

7. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Burn stop with your derailing the thread and spreading crap.

The reason gillo was dropped is purely down to him disapearing from the game for 3 months, if he doesn't complete his match I have to disqualify him, same applies to Nidhogg, regardless of the reasons (most people stopped playing) I had to eventually call time on it.

So Tiny gets 1st place, Nidhogg gets 2nd place and Devils gets 3rd place, there were no favours done here for anybody.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Tourney is over anyway, what derailing.

I'm just wondering why you didn't disqualify TheRav after he quit and let someone else play on his account without mentioning this in the thread. It seems only fair that Nid and gillo should have gotten the same opportunity to let someone else play for them.

Or do the rules not apply for everyone?
    Are you denying that Taylor played instead of TheRavager? Or that TheNidhogg and gillo weren't given the chance to use a stand in?

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

But only though..

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. MentalMoles

We've been over this 6+ months ago, I have no idea why you KEEP bringing it up. Move on burn.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

No, we haven't. But I'm glad that you admit to rigging the tournament in favor of your friends. Just so we're clear.

12. MentalMoles

you are laughable, there was no rigging of any kind

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

So you are denying that Taylor, knocked out earlier in the tourney, got a second chance by playing for TheRavager who had mentioned way before he was going to quit?

Having two lives in one tournament does seem like rigging. Unless our definitions differ and you like to call it something else. Doesn't change that he was presented with an opportunity that others in the same situation were denied. Sounds an aweful lot like rigging to me.

14. Ballballer

Wizard of the ways 2nd turn double font capture and 3rd turn font contest that lasted the rest of the game, while going second, pretty much spells GG no matter who it is

15. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Surprise, surprise.

16. devilsrath

devilsrath I need me some PIE!

Wicked good tourney moles, hopefully the next one you host will be easier to finish with all these new players :p

MentalMoles likes this.
  17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'll take the silence as a sign of guilt. Thanks for your time.

SaintKiwi and Sunutsu like this.
  18. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

MentalMoles and Agirgis1 like this.
  19. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

May I ask why Agirgis1?

20. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

I'm goodlooking

Sunutsu likes this.