PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you are on my list now...

2. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

I'm not saying stupidity is dangerous, so much as it is random and therefore chaotic......I mean, he could be a Villager and intentionally help the Mafia just for funnies, or vice-versa.

But I really don't think he is all that dim, just......eager, I guess it would be. Then again this game IMMEDIATELY puts everyone on edge, whether they know it or not.

"Gotta watch what I type"
    "Can't make this guy too mad at me"
    "Gotta make sure my sarcasm is seen as sarcasm and not murderous intent"
    "Waffles"

3. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

I was misa, he killed all maf but me. it was my first maf game too. Almost made it! :p

4. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

You only lived because you had some interaction with the character I was using - I forget what specifically but I think it had something to do with winning.
    Also, waffles sound pretty good right about now :p

5. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

*RULING ON EDITING*

Emries and PoxBrothers, please do not edit posts. If you have something you wish to correct, make a new post for it. Emries, please don't assume that just because you've edited fast enough for the tag to not show, I won't notice there's been no change. I check the forums frequently enough that I can catch things quickly. As it's Day 0, I won't count either of these as a strike, but I will be stricter from here on in.

*END RULING*

Death Note maf was a bit of a mess with Rem's power, not a mistake I intend to repeat should I run it again in future. Phase change in a little under 2 hours.

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

7. Comissar

Night falls on the market square, little had been decided, but then, what could be done so early in the investigation? As the lamps were lit, eerie shadows flickered across the paved floor. They almost seem to move of their own accord, dancing through the dim light.

It is now Night Phase 1, if you have a power, please PM me your target. Night Phase 1 will end in 24 hours from now.

The following players must post this phase or will be eliminated;
    Neksis

8. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

Once more my sincere apologies Comissar (the name fits great for a GM, haha!)
    Really curious on how the game will evolve, as I see everyone thinking that "hell breaks loose" after the first night phase, haha!

Sincerely,

Josh753

9. RicardoNL

RicardoNL The King of Potatoes

sign me up on this

10. Comissar

I'm afraid you're too late to sign up, keep an eye on the forums for the next game, though, if you still want to join a later game.

11. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

12. Comissar

I'm aware of when he was last online, unfortunately that means he's also unlikely to be allowed to continue beyond this phase.

13. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Well gents and ladies, it's the first night phase. Anyone want to place bets on who will die first?

14. Emries

I bet Neksis dies first!

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

yeah, you'd know wouldn't you.

16. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

I think it will be Purple Top. I never trust a (wo)man in a hat, let alone a purple one. Suspicious suspicious....

17. Emries

Yeah there was a spoiler on the first page. Something about dying if idle :p

18. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

What Geressen doesn't realize is that Emries and I are part of the mafia, secretly plotting the death of the afk'er.

I mean it's so secretive I can reveal it and still get away with it!

Whee R gud mahfiuhz

19. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I think you misunderstood. I tagged him using the @[username] feature of the forum in hopes of poking him and/or sending him a notification.

20. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Oh smart use of forum features KTC. How do we know you aren't manipulating us with forum points and trophies?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.