PoxNora Mafia - Day Phase 2

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Comissar, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I want the shade to target you.

2. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

did you miss the part where the actual sensorate scanned him and he came up town? I feel like people are still missing that part.

3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

The actual sensorate wants him killed. Judging by all evidence he looks very much like mafia.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

which is why I think hes shadow master.

Let's assume you're town, cause whatever

See I get your idea of trying to get another mafia first and then going for the shadowmonk. Thing is, we're voting for the rest of the people why? Idk. Half of the players are inactive, maybe only talking via PMs, idk. we've got 30 pages of utter rubbish. We're basing other votes off the behaviour of people in the thread. Which means next to nothing. I like how we assume gerben/emries are nutjobs and the rest of us are all sane and can be judged on how we word things or on how our opinions change. Double standards too much.

I'm going off the fact that I assume rickyjpen had the brains to protect the sensor once he knew who he was. Is that a poor bet? Sure is, since he was new to the game. Why do I do it? Cause I feel like it's the best I've got. Nobody else is providing anything. We've got people like PT who're either playing the game completely via PM or are just bandwagon voting for whoever is getting voted on. Sure that's a legit mafia strat, not a good one but whatever. Rest of the theories are based around judging people more than facts, and I honestly just want to go with facts for now and shoot a maf in the face but that's just me

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Oh and, this 48 hour day phase is utter trash. We start argueing for the sake of argueing and trolling is encouraged because of it. Impossible to stay focused on the game with such long day phase

Should be 24 hours to keep the game active, 48h just makes people slack off and not remain active enough. If you can't log in 2x a day and talk to some people and post for 10 mins, don't play the game. It's not much to ask.

Xinde likes this.
  6. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

I respect the Firk out of Burn for stepping in and ignoring all of the bullshit, because I've been so drained from this game after the first goddam phase.
    Burn, your logic is sound, which is why I'm voting for Napalm.
    Gaverion, the fact that all you can post is that one phrase is extremely telling. Yes, we can Firking read that. No, we don't have to agree with it. Yes, I think you're scum.

7. Gaverion

the actual sensorate is also an idiot and is using incorrect information.

Burn claims he was protected by ricky.
    Ricky tells at the very least me and Tea that he is protecting Tea.
    Burn accuses monk of outing him to maf (causing ricky to die because they tried to kill him, when he was not actually being protected)

So basically unless ricky was lying to me and tea this seems unlikely. I already suspect tea of being maf. The only reason I am not going after him is because even though he looks suspect it is highly likely that maf would kill him tonight due to him claiming medic (even though they know this, it is still in their best interest to do so).

Burn you seem to be ignoring that he was protecting the one who claimed Medic.

8. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

It is confusing that and how Ricky died, yes. I'll admit that.

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Sorry I have been spotty the past few days have been hella busy. I am off today so will read over what. I have missed and get some posts in. That said I am extremely surprised no one tried to play my absence as guilt.

10. Loyaute

You cannot believe how much I disagree with this.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I don't claim, read above.

I said assume. And if tea was medic and ricky protected him, the stupidity of tea not defending ricky in return would have been utterly astounding. I'm not buying it. Even that whole story about being late.

Nope.Nope.Nope.

12. Gaverion

You know what, let us all claim to burn.
    Ok so you agree with me on tea, that is a good start. I am also starting to get annoyed at how dense some people are so I am going to take a leap of faith and call burn confirmed, not something I do lightly and say we should all role claim to him. He can then bring up any conflicts and list all the vt's (the most likely place for maf to hide).

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

so you're being dense on purpose?

I take a hypothetical situation to question it. That's not the same as an affirmation. Your whole teaninja/ricky theory is utter rubbish.

14. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

here's what I'm seeing. Tea is the only one claiming medic unless I missed something. The fact that he "forgot" to use his power is sketchy, so obviously that is why people, including myself (slightly), are suspecting him.

however since no one has counterclaimed the medic I am not gonna vote for him. At this point, since tea is not really on the chopping block, I would fully expect the real medic (if tea WAS false claiming) to speak up. If he did, that would be a for sure reason to vote for him.

.....then again, some of you were ignorant enough to believe that there were more than one sensorate. Lol. Sticking with emries

15. Loyaute

I feel like there are a lot of good targets for the shade considering how sketchy I think a lot of people are acting. It'll be a tough call though and depends on how Monk flips.

16. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

To me, this seems like a stupid reason to vote for him. You are saying "I'm suspicious of monk because of things". Then when he is "investigated", he turns town. Then you say "Well, I'm still suspicious of him so he must be the shadowmaster". That's faulty logic and you are smart enough to know it. Even on the off chance that he is the shadowmaster there are bigger fish to fry; he turned up town so there is a low chance of him being mafia and there are more powerful mafia roles in circulation. Why don't we go for someone who is either A) unproductive to town and more likely to be mafia or B) someone who didn't turn up as town in the sensorate investigation?

Quacas is a good choice, but Emries has been more unproductive and game-thwarting so I'm sticking with him still.
    Also, KTC has been really quiet...............

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

No he's just suspicious af. He can't defend himself other than 'no'. Which is pretty cool and stuff.

He's being unproductive as well, so by your logic shank the ***** right.

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I'd refer to the infinite thread where I have posted on one of the last pages, photographic proof that it's just the fumes that are having a *hopefully* temporary effect.

19. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

[​IMG]

20. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

In all seriousness though, motion for 24 hour day phases.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.