POXNORA NEW IDEAS AND RUNES !

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Zeldoy, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Zeldoy

Zeldoy New Member

I was thinking to have new game modes in pox. For example we can have a 3v3 instead of 2v2 that would

mean make a bigger map to have players play on. Also speaking of maps it would be awesome if they

created new maps and have a new feature where you can build youre own map, sorta like "halo forge" if

you guys ever played halo.....so have the base of map already created then users can decide where they want

the nora font or shrines to be located....and add map effects that users can select on and off when making a

match for example some maps can have fog which means that the range of a unit would be decreased

because realistically we woulndt be able to see as far so have units decreased range when fog is on. Also

another effect can be snowstorm or sandstorm= at the begining of each players turn all units take 2hp of

dmg from the snow storm. Other effects can be sun burn= which basically means fire damage is increased

for the duration. Also want to point out im talking about map effects not spells,relics or any of that. so

basically u start the game with that on maybe for like 10 turns (just an idea). For my next idea i was

thinking we can bring this game to consoles.....and for my runes my idea i dont have a faction in mind but

have a new ability on the new champ that give +1 to all stats for eg. Or a spell that has the the ennemis

champion take 5 acid 5 cold and 5 dark energy. Also have another race like gnomes, orcs, (just an idea )or shapechangers that can transform into any beasts....let me know what you guys think of my idea :)

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

The additional tile effects I think would be too much as tile, though perhaps they could occur in a spell or something like that.

Maps are an interesting concept, but they are coded tile by tile, there isn't really a formal map maker I don't think, maps are more pictures that then have an overlay put on them the last I was informed.

Still some interesting ideas, I'd like to have a formal map builder released, but yeah.