POXNORA SERVER.............

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by poxrevenge, Apr 21, 2014.

1. poxrevenge

poxrevenge The King of Potatoes

OK....

3rd time this happens ..
    im in the game and for no reason its frezes and i have to close the game ( and no, its not my internet)

when i try relog 2 thing happen ..
    1- put id and pw and nothing happens like the ball doesn't fill
    2- i enter on game and stay on INITIALIZIN LOBBY all time ...
    try acess poxnora website takes like 15 minutes to get in
    this just happens on poxnora i can play all games that i have on my computer and acess all website except poxnora
    i turn off computer
    turn off router and NOTHING , still same ...
    it's just with me? lol

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

That is unfortunate to hear, but unfortunately, we need to know how to reproduce it on our own to be able to find out what is causing this problem. Freeze sounds like it would be a game client problem. Have you used the repair option or followed the troubleshooting tips in the Tech Support forum? http://forums.poxnora.desertowlgames.com/index.php?forums/tech-support.7/

Is the website always slow on loading? Have you tried clearing your browser cache and used something like Spybot to clear out any potential problems that may be affecting access?

3. poxrevenge

poxrevenge The King of Potatoes

no i didn't try clear the browser, but i think its weird , only things relationated with poxnora don't work
    website and the game , all other things work

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

It could be related to how your ISP routes you to our servers. In any case there isn't a whole lot we can do without being able to reproduce it locally or know exactly what the cause is.